What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters game

mmap dragons

Juniors
Opposition is good, However, The Dragons offer nothing, Zilch, Zip, Zero. No cohesion, No ball security, No kicking game. The list goes on and on.

What a well coached footy side.

At least I have my bundy to numb the pain. Oh the considerable pain.

evil_p091280

Juniors
SKD gets a prize for pretending to go for the ball and bumping into b Moz.

Prob a try but no vid ref called when roosters score.

What a joke.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
They could of checked if roosters no.16 was on side.

Makes no difference in the wash up.

Price will say that we had heaps of chances in the second half.....

mickeylane

Bench
I feel sorry for the fans at kogarah watching this rubbish!! Heading for 50!! Surely price is gone after this!!

getsmarty

Immortal
18-0 we havent been that bad!! Weyman's best 18 min all yr. Real energy & Quinlan zip intp the backline, can he play 5/8. Fien is covering a massive load & going ok. Just need to grubber kick around & not through.
Patience & we might score.

Mate I hope your right...looks like carnage to me...can't see us scoring...look at the bright side...1 step closer to Price getting the sack.

Blue Dragon

Juniors
I feel sorry for the fans at kogarah watching this rubbish!! Heading for 50!! Surely price is gone after this!!

50 and then some. Make it stop please!
Instead is sacking Folkes they should have given him the job. He would have done a much better job. Our defence is....well what defence?

Blue Dragon

Juniors
How ridiculous is the club going to look if they now sack Half Price, after extending his contract only a few months ago? Shows poor management, with no forward outlook and planning. Off the cuff decisions. The media will have a field day with this. Not that it's not needed...

tumbidragon

First Grade
Wow. Scoreless at Kogarah again... Price is breaking all sorts of records for this club.. Seriously, f**k PRICE, and what he's done with Saints over the past 2 years!

emack

Juniors
Prediction: Half Price states in the post match press conference "we did really well in the last 20 minutes holding them to NIL"........................

it's pretty bad.

The bright light is our upcoming junior's raw talent.

Thank God some-one in media is damning selections made by Steve Price, in this case Greg Alexander's criticisms of Mitch Rein being off for 40 mins, and the Coach not experimenting with him in the halves ....SOMETHING different in the halves.

Our Coach IS THE MOST STUBBORN in the league..