What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Game

I took notice of Buchanan tonight and believe he should be applauded.

Why? The simple fact that he played NSW Cup this afternoon. Good on him for backing up and it really does highlight how bad the Tigers are going with regards to injuries.

Tigerm

First Grade
I took notice of Buchanan tonight and believe he should be applauded.

Why? The simple fact that he played NSW Cup this afternoon. Good on him for backing up and it really does highlight how bad the Tigers are going with regards to injuries.

Just on the injury thing, apparently Lawrence (who I thought had a good game) was telling the press the other day, that he had a 6 weeks injury, but due to the increasing injury list, he played after only 2 weeks?
As I said, I thought he played strong, so how the f**k could it have been a 6 weeks injury, after all the discussion on injuries, maybe our medicos are just a bit too conservative??

Latest posts