What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters memberships.

H.H

Juniors
after the year the chooks had, i think its a very good result so far.
Agree - last year was far and away our record so if we're on track to match that or even better it slightly after the debacle we witnessed in 2011, I'm actually pretty happy with it.

I reckon we'll have a good season in 2012 and then be pushing 15k members for 2013.

Got mine tonight, nice stuff the quality has improved in recent years.

Would have loved another scarf though.

Anyone else get theirs?

Also does the member # on the ticket mean anything or is it just random?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Just got christmas card from the club in the mail today, was hoping it was the membership

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Got mine tonight, nice stuff the quality has improved in recent years.

Would have loved another scarf though.

Anyone else get theirs?

Also does the member # on the ticket mean anything or is it just random?

Did you collect or was it posted?

I hoping mine will be posted out this week, but not sure if i met the deadline.

The country package last year was pretty good.

Posted. Someone else signed for it because I wasn't home so you'll probably have to sign if it's posted.

I renewed on the final Friday, 18th I think.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Renewed mine last week. Got a pet membership for the dog as well! lol

Purely because i thought it was an ingenius piece of marketing and being an interstate member i wanted a way to give a little more to the club.

H.H

Juniors
Anyone have an updated total?

That 4,331 figure has been on the website for about 3 weeks.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Got my pack yesterday. Good stuff, like the change to the white hat the rest of it standard fare really.

Will be interesting to see if we have a spike in numbers for christmas.

Lambretta

First Grade
I spoke to the club and they said the numbers were over 5,000 (a tick over 5,100 actually) on Wednesday

My membership pack arrived today - so it's gone under the tree for me to open on Sunday :)

I didn't get a Xmas card this year, but I got 2 last year, so it's all good

adamkungl

Immortal
Hopefully by the new year they're up to 6000 or so. We're starting to build a decent culture for memberships, not the best in Sydney and not the worst, but decent. If we could string together 2 decent years on the field it would do wonders. I have no doubt that if it wasn't for the disasters of 09 and 11 we would be up with the scum clubs on 15-20k

Lambretta

First Grade
There was a link in another thread for our jerseys for 2012 but I cant find that link now - Also Timmah mentioned in the jersey thread that our heritage and home jersey for 2012 were locked in yet no one posted any links

Can someone please post links to them here please?

(I seem to remember the link was a facepalm link - but I dont use that site much as it bores me to tears)

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Gotta turn the hat membership crowd in to ST's though

For sure, 10k season tickets would make a massive difference. We can get there eventually if they keep pushing memberships as they are now. A few good consecutive years would see us get that with ease.

2012 schedule doesnt look to hot crowd wise, early on least at- Penrith, Canberra, Cowboys (darwin), Newcastle. Unless we have good form early it could be a terrible year crowd wise as are big drawing games are late in the season.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Up to 5,167.

Lambretta was spot on with his source!

Big month coming up, hopefully we can hit the 8-10k range by season start

Von

Juniors
Does anyone know how we were tracking this time last year...after a GF appearance and all?