What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters next year

roosters next year

• continue to be top 2 team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • finish 3th-5th

• finish in bottom of 8

• miss 8 all together

• Total voters

RABK

Referee
aarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh got me #-o 3th :lol: if a mod can changed that then please do.

strong_latte

Juniors
_Anonymous said:
Goosters will crash and burn again, say hello to the wooden spoon, Joosters

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep dreaming mate! We won't see the mighty Roosters take out the wooden spoon in our lifetime!

Fibroman

First Grade
No Fittler = 3rd-6th.
They are still a good side, but they will really miss Freddy.

One bonus, is they they won't have that gymp Hodges to cost them games.

Amos Roberts will struggle to carry on his good form in the tri colours.

LRC

they shoulld remain pretty competitve and maintain a high standard and remain around the top 4...there stregth has been the coaches ability to get them ready to play and the style they play and how they handle themselves mentally...as usual alot will come down to injuries and rebuilding combinations...they do have the luxury of 3 halfbacks to cover that crucial position and look to the lower grades to see some players pushing for a top spot.
I also think alot will come down to how other teams step up... I dont think there are many teams that are going to improve much more....maybe the sharks and tigers and will see how the cowboys follow on......also the knights if johns stays fit.. and of course there are the dragons who are always the xfactor team.

Kingytek

Juniors
strong_latte said:
No Price and No fittler... I don't know about that one.

Not sure about missing pricey, he didnt even play the major semi or the gf and we still went pretty bloody good, so I think we should be fine for next season "In theory"

Dogaholic

First Grade
Roosters 3rd - 5th

As for the Dogs, im very confident! We've lost some big players. Havn't bought big, but im expecting some young guns to step up big time 8) Top 2

Munky

Coach
Kingytek said:
strong_latte said:

Not sure about missing pricey, he didnt even play the major semi or the gf and we still went pretty bloody good, so I think we should be fine for next season "In theory"

I don't know.

Penrith did well without Gower for the first two weeks and then fell apart.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Munky said:
Kingytek said:
strong_latte said:

I don't know.

Penrith did well without Gower for the first two weeks and then fell apart.

First 2 weeks are alot different to the buisness end of the season.