What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters next year

roosters next year

• continue to be top 2 team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • finish 3th-5th

• finish in bottom of 8

• miss 8 all together

• Total voters

melon....

Coach
Immortal said:
3rd-5th for me

I don't think they'll even come near 3th :lol:
So you reckon the Dragons are missing the 8 then? If Easts cant make the top 4 what chance do Kogarah Building Society have?

parra001

Juniors
Bottom of the 8 for sure - Firman will snap his leg, finch will shit himself without freddy, Amo's roberts will be injured or forget how to find the tryline and i predict a few injuries to other key players just look at fitzgibbon at the moment - it doesnt look promising roorter fans

choisir

Juniors
With Freddy retiring ,Orford off contract at the end of 05,sbw same i think and all the tuning up gus is doing to willie mason i cant see rooster being a force again till at 06

God-King Dean

Immortal
melon.... said:
Immortal said:
3rd-5th for me

I don't think they'll even come near 3th :lol:
So you reckon the Dragons are missing the 8 then? If Easts cant make the top 4 what chance do Kogarah Building Society have?

We are a team improving, plus we don't have our star 5/th leaving. Finch is a robot who has no creative flair & certainly can't win a premiership off him. Firman will surpass probrably in this year & will take a couple of year for them to really gel.

We have abtter shot than you next year, so you might as well deflat your big Rooster before it gets damaged

gregstar

Referee
We are a team improving, plus we don't have our star 5/th leaving. Finch is a robot who has no creative flair & certainly can't win a premiership off him. Firman will surpass probrably in this year & will take a couple of year for them to really gel.
that confident already immortal?