What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters prime time axe, LOL@ROOSTERz

OVP

Coach
NGR said:
why are fans from other clubs having a go at souths fans for sticking it to rooster fans? you know they have done it to us for 17odd years now and half of you lot probably have too. Hypocrites

just search OVPs post history and im sure you will see where we are coming from

Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! :roll:

Actually i dont hate Souths at all. Im a regular at The Hutch and i think i conduct myself with decorum there, and have been quite supportive of them, as most of them are decent people. Cant say that about the ferals from The Prude though ... whenever i come across a Prude-Feral, i'll dish it out because you deserve it. I'd never dish it out to someone from the Hutch though, they have class and brains and ive had many a good conversation about Rugby League in general there.

My first ever post on the Prude, i posted about my uncle's death, an ex-Souths player. One of the ferals there, was actually glad he was dead and seem quite elated about it. I wouldnt piss on that site, nor anyone who posts there.

pantherlove

Juniors
I'm just Glad we dont have to listen to The Bronco Brigade (Ikin and Walters) rant about how great "Benny's Boys" Are. Did any listen to the crap sprouted form their mouths last week? Gosh! Its the worst thing about living in Brisbane the second rate biased comentary. Channel 9 need rooting!!!!

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
OVP said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! :roll:

Actually i dont hate Souths at all. Im a regular at The Hutch and i think i conduct myself with decorum there, and have been quite supportive of them, as most of them are decent people. Cant say that about the ferals from The Prude though ... whenever i come across a Prude-Feral, i'll dish it out because you deserve it. I'd never dish it out to someone from the Hutch though, they have class and brains and ive had many a good conversation about Rugby League in general there.

My first ever post on the Prude, i posted about my uncle's death, an ex-Souths player. One of the ferals there, was actually glad he was dead and seem quite elated about it. I wouldnt piss on that site, nor anyone who posts there.

The Hutch is in no way related to goings on in the souths leagues club. They are despised amongst Souths management and the rest of the souths fraternity.They are scum who circulate unfound rumours to stir the pot. So seeing as you post on the Hutch says alot. The poeple there have NO clue. They campaigned to get rid of Piggins and now they want to get rid or Crowe and PHAc which to me= tossers. as you also post on the it makes you are tosser in my mind.

OVP

Coach
Jack Off said:
The Hutch is in no way related to goings on in the souths leagues club. They are despised amongst Souths management and the rest of the souths fraternity.They are scum who circulate unfound rumours to stir the pot. So seeing as you post on the Hutch says alot. The poeple there have NO clue. They campaigned to get rid of Piggins and now they want to get rid or Crowe and PHAc which to me= tossers. as you also post on the it makes you are tosser in my mind.

Oh look mum !! A living, breathng FERAL !!

Kill it !! :lol:

It looks like the Eels and Panthers are getting the axe treatment too.

Promo for FNF just now on WIN (Wollongong) was for Titans/Broncos live and Panthers/Eels delayed.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
OVP My first ever post on the Prude said:
bullsh*t mate. I know the post you are talking about and he said nothing of the sort.

The Hutch is a disgrace. It doesn't surprise me that you enjoy it there.

Latest posts