What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Should Relocate To Gosford

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd rather make the semis once than lose 3 grand finals in 5 years ;-)

Blind Freddy

Juniors
The CC would only work to its full potential if it was the C.C Bears, anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themself.

Just bring the Bears back and a Perth team and make it a Charles Darwin financial survival of the fittest type competitition for any club in NSW that can't manage to stay afloat in an 18 team comp should deserve to die.

It's a shambles that 2 areas (perth and the C.C) are getting held back gaining entry because of the mismanagement of some current clubs..... and the mismanagement of the NRL by not securing a larger Network TV deal.

If the Bears had gotten a proper chance at it on the CCback in 99 they would be raging success. Damn shame that! ....and we wouldn't be talkin this tripe now!

The Tank

Bench
Blind Freddy said:
The CC would only work to its full potential if it was the C.C Bears, anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themself.

I don't think a relocation would work but a new team would certainly work. Although it's the Bears or nothing as far as I'm concerned.

Just bring the Bears back and a Perth team and make it a Charles Darwin financial survival of the fittest type competitition for any club in NSW that can't manage to stay afloat in an 18 team comp should deserve to die.

Why would you want clubs to die? As a Bears fan I would have thought you'd be the most against culling more clubs.

It's a shambles that 2 areas (perth and the C.C) are getting held back gaining entry because of the mismanagement of some current clubs..... and the mismanagement of the NRL by not securing a larger Network TV deal.

Agreed. We're the No.1 TV sport and we get hundreds of millions less.

If the Bears had gotten a proper chance at it on the CCback in 99 they would be raging success. Damn shame that! ....and we wouldn't be talkin this tripe now!

It was indeed a major injustice. That and the culling of Perth were major, major f**kups.

NGR

Juniors
cubbsie said:
must have been great to get to the semis after such a long time...

How did the Manly game go?
you are right, it was a great feeling to make the semis...

you know how the manly game went... why ask?

cubbsie

Juniors
NGR said:
you are right, it was a great feeling to make the semis...

you know how the manly game went... why ask?

I ask because I thought it would be amusing to remind the readers of this forum just how utterly unsuited your side were to Finals footy.
So completely, obviously out of their depth that neither Crowe nor PHAC saw fit to attend the game in person.
Whilst you obviously felt great, and justified pride at making the eight, its a shame that your financial saviours were not equally stirred into action.

Old ground I know, but so is the tired 'roosters to gosford' crap we endure year after year...

Blind Freddy

Juniors
The Tank said:
Why would you want clubs to die? As a Bears fan I would have thought you'd be the most against culling more clubs.

I don't want any teams to be culled, i merely said that these two teams (Perth and C.C) must at some point be added.

But any Sydney club in the NRL holding back growth and progress which can't cope with these 2 teams or even 1 team being added by not getting off their ass by finding more income e.g. getting off the poker machine's as their major revenue stream should deserve to end in a peaceful bankrupt death.

Its quite unfair and frustrating knowing how successful a C.C Bears team would be. And knowing that it probably would be more financially stable than most NSW teams already in the NRL.... and what it could do for the NRL.

Timmah

Staff member
Really?

You obviously don't read your own posts before pressing submit.

Nice pick-up two days later by the way.

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:
Really?

You obviously don't read your own posts before pressing submit.

Nice pick-up two days later by the way.

Resorting to 5 year old tactics I see.

Unlike you, I don't live on these forums. But great call anyway champ.:sarcasm:

NGR

Juniors
cubbsie said:
I ask because I thought it would be amusing to remind the readers of this forum just how utterly unsuited your side were to Finals footy.
So completely, obviously out of their depth that neither Crowe nor PHAC saw fit to attend the game in person.
Whilst you obviously felt great, and justified pride at making the eight, its a shame that your financial saviours were not equally stirred into action.

Old ground I know, but so is the tired 'roosters to gosford' crap we endure year after year...
what does that have to do with my original point... we made the finals and the roosters didnt.. read the posts before, before trying to make an irrelevant point...

roosters to gosford has only recently been sprouted... if you had a memory longer than a goldfish you would realize souths endured it since re admission...

Timmah

Staff member
Max Power said:
Resorting to 5 year old tactics I see.

Unlike you, I don't live on these forums. But great call anyway champ.:sarcasm:

:? Anyone ever told you the "I don't live on these forums" isn't passable as an insult? We're all on an internet forum here ;-)

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:
:? Anyone ever told you the "I don't live on these forums" isn't passable as an insult? We're all on an internet forum here ;-)

No, we all spend some time on here. You on the other hand spend much more time than any normal functioning human being should.

Considering that you thought it was worth bringing up that I hadn't seen something on here for 2 days, I can only assume that the concept of not coming on these forums for 2 days is alien to you.

And for that, I pity you.

Gee_Up

Juniors
adamkungl said:
Hmm seems Manly fans are pretty sensible in here. But really, don't bother wasting your time with morons like Gee Up and Timmah. They have a tendency to ignore the reality of their own sh*t clubs while bitching about other ones. Oddly enough they tend to bitch about things that are worse at their own club. Funny that.

Sh*t club? :lol: :lol:

We have beaten your club in all facets of business (and on the park) within one year of re-building. We are only improving while the rorter's transit lounge has well and truly kicked in..

Tom Ace

Bench
Gee_Up said:
Sh*t club? :lol: :lol:

We have beaten your club in all facets of business (and on the park) within one year of re-building. We are only improving while the rorter's transit lounge has well and truly kicked in..

:roll: Do you happen to have all of the financial documents to prove that you have beaten our club in all facets of business?

Timmah

Staff member
Max Power said:
No, we all spend some time on here. You on the other hand spend much more time than any normal functioning human being should.

Considering that you thought it was worth bringing up that I hadn't seen something on here for 2 days, I can only assume that the concept of not coming on these forums for 2 days is alien to you.

And for that, I pity you.

:lol: You'll find I didn't make a single post yesterday and I spend no more than an hour or so a day lately on these haunts. It's fast becoming not worth the time tbh, threads full of either Soufs v Rorters diatribe or Night v Day GF arguments... that or news repeated 14 times over by nqboy.

Gee_Up

Juniors
Max Power said:
:roll: Do you happen to have all of the financial documents to prove that you have beaten our club in all facets of business?

Show me the proof of my club being sh*t?

:lol:

It's time for other clubs to let the Rorters die a slow painful death as the TRANSIT LOUNGE..

Or better yet.. as suggested maybe a move to the coast may give them better luck.

I truly pity them.

Latest posts