What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Sign Hodges for 3 Years

antonius

Coach
Just heard on the news that Justin Hodges has signed a 3 year deal with the Goosters, he has resumed light training, after falling victim to the sand dunes at sandcorp last season.

Andy

First Grade
Great player, bad attitude.

I'll never like him, simply because of his big mouth, boof-head antics.

I had such a good time this year when the nights played the Roosters at home and Hodges was right in front of me for the first half.

I yelled so much abuse at him, he made a number of errors, one of them being a cut-out pass that landed in my lap.

Oh how we all laughed and jeered at him. :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i went to that game andy, and i remember when hodges tried to throw a flick pass the guy next to me yelled out " what do u think u are? Matt Gidley?"

Providence

Juniors
That was a great game, and although we lost, we really showed to Roosters that we were a force not to be taken too lightly.

I still think if only Joey hadn't kicked the ball out out on the full on the first kick-off of the game, which led to Craig Wing's try, we would have won.

Oh well, here's to next season ;-)

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
Just heard on the news that Justin Hodges has signed a 3 year deal with the Goosters, he has resumed light training, after falling victim to the sand dunes at sandcorp last season.

At least we shut him up with the sand. :lol: And it was a legal tactic. :lol:

Maybe he will fall victim to EAS mud next. :lol:

Or he could slip in the dressing rooms after the Knights water them. :D

Lucky they don't play in the stands, hey Kaz?

How's acknowledging that the Sandcorpers replaced their subpar playing surface going? You're not going to say the Union chaps didn't complain about the surface again, are you?

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
How's acknowledging that the Sandcorpers replaced their subpar playing surface going? You're not going to say the Union chaps didn't complain about the surface again, are you?

No I won't you can just search for my post about it. :D

Hodges?....Hodges.....HODGES!!
Oh yeah ....Famous for the Bennett Hook at SOO time
Angry AND Filthy little Bastard as well

They can keep him....More reason to enjoy the wins over them!

98 days until...Damn! ...April 16 is a long ways away!

Kaz

junior
Holla if ya hear me said:
Angry AND Filthy little Bastard as well

His first game for the Chooks against the Broncos in Brisbane a few Broncos supporters were giving him a hard time & he put his hand behind his back & gave them the bird.

The supporters told the touchie what he had done & they wanted it put on report & wanted Hodges charged with bringing the game into disrepute :lol:

Andy said:
Great player, bad attitude.

I'll never like him, simply because of his big mouth, boof-head antics.

You'll be happy to know he wants back with Brisbane and hasn't ruled himself out of Rugby Union. All after signing with the Roosters this week.

But the Roosters don't poach anyone...

Kaz

junior
Danish Moo Cow said:
You'll be happy to know he wants back with Brisbane and hasn't ruled himself out of Rugby Union. All after signing with the Roosters this week.

Just like a few years back Doogs mentioned Union & the Broncos wanted him.

Both said the story was bullsh!t.

The Broncos went further & said they wanted Doogs to provide all the 'talks' he had with them.

And surprise the Broncos wanting Doogs story DIED a sudden death.

Latest posts