What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters to win by 19

If the roosters defeat canberra by 19 points the Sharks will be 1st on for and against, even though i hate the roosters with a passion, cmon roosters beat the raiders

The Raiders are setting themselves up for a big fall
Everyone in their club from that strange fella Matt Elliott to that pathetic little whiney twat Simon Woolford has been talking them up
Now there's nothing wrong with confidence but this has become cockiness, and I believe it's unjustified so early on in the season

So they've beaten the bye, the shocking Knights, scraped home against the Rabbits and beaten a Dragons side that had no confidence at all. But you'd think it was 1989 again.

Manly thought too highly of themselves, they started to believe their own bullshit, and got beaten by woeful Illawarra tonight. Sooner or later this will happen to Canberra.

I could be wrong but my prediction is that the Raiders will be beaten by the Roosters and beaten well, probably by 20 points or more.

as long as the sharks dont start thinking like that.

should get up next week though

No cockiness at the Sharks
Just cautious optimism and a resolve to maximise their mental state leading up to the game

A good challenge will be preparing mentally for the Broncos after the bye
With the form we're in, it should be a reasonable task to beat Brisbane but we'll see how the coach and players motivate themselves to get back into things

Snoop Shark

First Grade
In the form we are in we should roll the Broncos. Lets just hope Parra dont give them a whipping first or else Benny boy wont be to happy with his team :lol:

imasharkie

Coach
ShireKing said:
The Raiders are setting themselves up for a big fall
Everyone in their club from that strange fella Matt Elliott to that pathetic little whiney twat Simon Woolford has been talking them up
Now there's nothing wrong with confidence but this has become cockiness, and I believe it's unjustified so early on in the season

So they've beaten the bye, the shocking Knights, scraped home against the Rabbits and beaten a Dragons side that had no confidence at all. But you'd think it was 1989 again.

Yep compare them to us, we beat
Penrith, Canterbury, Cowboys and Parramatta
We should be the ones talking it up.
Canberra...phhttt