What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters V Knights Preview

2 True Blues

Coach
Jets versus top placed undefeated Norths today !!! Bring em on lads !! Less than an hr till kickoff. Gonna be a cracker.

ozzie

Bench
this is a game that the weather may have a bearing on the result. The weather looks shocking and can tell me what is the prediction for Gosford

ozzie

Bench
I am also sick to the back teeth that our home games have been against two Brisbane games who couldn't draw a crowd with a pencil in Sydney. we must have some home games at the SFS shortly

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
that was a shocking 2nd half, we lacked intensity and looked very unfit especially around the ruck and they had a field say out of dummy half.

Coopah_Knights

Juniors
wss a good game fellas.
we did score 3 converted tries in the last 15.
has to be said.
back to sprint training you roosters.
wicks runs 60m to score..
he isnt the quickest guy aroundd hahahah

ozzie

Bench
must admit -I think 4 tough games in a row took its toll. They just didn't have any pace and had ran out of steam at halftime.

Anyways you were too good for us today congratulations

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
lol yer that was enough to make me sick, perrett was hardly even catching him which shows how unfit we really are.

Monk

Referee
hmmm, very disappointing 2nd half... :(
but im glad we lost 2 the knights...
good game :)

adamkungl

Immortal
this is a good position for us to be in....rofl.

Nah it was f**ked that second half. Bent over and took it up the arse like it was 2006. Got what we deserved in the end

Apey

Staff member
bad luck roosters

thought you were going to cream us after our horrible first half

Latest posts