What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters V Knights Preview

adamkungl

Immortal
soon as knights came out in the second half and made breaks straight up our ruck i thought we might be up sh*t creek

perverse

Referee
good game guys. i'd just like to again congratulate the roosters faithful - particularly on the LU forums - you're very classy losers and a credit to your team. you'll be around at the end of the year, don't worry about that. you guys wont be the only victims to our enthusiasm this year, of that i'm now sure. until our teams meet again, good luck.

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
good game guys. i'd just like to again congratulate the roosters faithful - particularly on the LU forums - you're very classy losers and a credit to your team. you'll be around at the end of the year, don't worry about that. you guys wont be the only victims to our enthusiasm this year, of that i'm now sure. until our teams meet again, good luck.

Seconded.

Monk

Referee

we have been practising losing for the last 2 years, we are experts now...

Latest posts