What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROOSTERS VS PANTHERS STADIUM AUSTRALIA 2ND APRIL 2004

attention rooster fans lets get out to stadium australia on friday 2nd april 2004 and support the roosters in this game . special bays have been set a side for rooster fans they are 112-1 112-2 113-1 113-2 so go to ticketek and get your tickets for the game $18.00 adults- $8.00 children 4years to 16years $36.00 for a family lets all dress in rooster colors and show the NRL that the roosters have plenty of fans

Fibroman

First Grade
I hope the weather is fair that day, to cater for all the fairweather goosters supporters. lol.

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
I hope the weather is fair that day, to cater for all the fairweather goosters supporters. lol.

hope its cold so you can show us your form from england - another beer please!!! oh hell we have another game to play!!

Roosterphin

Juniors
fibro man said:

Not that Panthers fans are fairweather hey Fibro...I mean what was your average crowd in 2002...7000??? As soon as you started winning you broke 10000!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
fibro man said:

Not that Panthers fans are fairweather hey Fibro...I mean what was your average crowd in 2002...7000??? As soon as you started winning you broke 10000!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what was that World Club Challenge Scoreline again??? ;-) :lol: :lol:

Fibroman

First Grade
I hope all the same gooster supporters turn up again this year. The ones with hearts the size of split poppy seeds, that went home as soon as a real bloke had a shot at them about being pretty boy yuppies drinking coffee instead of a real drink.

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
I hope all the same gooster supporters turn up again this year. The ones with hearts the size of split poppy seeds, that went home as soon as a real bloke had a shot at them about being pretty boy yuppies drinking coffee instead of a real drink.

Ahhh...the incoherent rantings of a lunatic. Your endless stereotyping is so monotonous. Do you have any more material? Please, surprise us with something different.
I don't mind being harassed by a moron, but I'm starting to get a little concerned that you are possibly geniused, and I am starting to feel some guilt about some of the things I've said about you. Please put my mind at rest and show some sign of intelligence. Please!

BTW, you should probably see a professional about your exaggerated hatred of coffee. I feel you are harbouring a deeper, darker secret. Did your mother beat you daily with an espresso cup by any chance?

Fibroman

First Grade
You guys want some new material? I've got plenty. What about chicks that sit at the beach in designer sunies and bikinis reading finance books? What about blokes ( and I use the word tentatively ) that place more emphasis on putting gel in their hair and aftershave on than sunscreen, and then run laps of the beach in a pair of dick pokers? What about fathers that take their kids to the park and kick the footy around in dress shorts and Colorados, with the mandatory Country Road polo shirt. What about owning a nice car, but not knowing where to put oil in it? Or even worse, how to drive the thing properly?

You can see it all in the eastern suburbs if you take your rose coloured glasses off. 8)

supermario

Juniors
fibro man said:
You guys want some new material? I've got plenty. What about chicks that sit at the beach in designer sunies and bikinis reading finance books?

At least our girls can read !

What about blokes ( and I use the word tentatively ) that place more emphasis on putting gel in their hair and aftershave on than sunscreen, and then run laps of the beach in a pair of dick pokers?

It's called looking good for the girls who can read (like the ones above)

What about fathers that take their kids to the park and kick the footy around in dress shorts and Colorados, with the mandatory Country Road polo shirt.

We worked out a long time ago that running around in a flanno shirt and ugg boots was not a good idea !

What about owning a nice car, but not knowing where to put oil in it? Or even worse, how to drive the thing properly?

Why drive when you have easts leagues club running shuttle buses to the game every 10 minutes on game day ????

You can see it all in the eastern suburbs if you take your rose coloured glasses off. 8)

All i can see in Eastern suburbs is a great lifestyle, a champion football team and fibro man drooling at the women who can read checking out the guys with gel in their hair wearing dick pokers :D

Fibroman

First Grade
How's your right forearm looking supermario? Regular cramping and varacose veins? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The eastern suburbs......where image is everything.

supermario

Juniors
fibro man said:
How's your right forearm looking supermario? Regular cramping and varacose veins? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The eastern suburbs......where image is everything.

My right forearm is fine mate, but do u need to tell every one whats wrong with yours ?

Thats right mate, image is everything ! We have an image of a successful, strong and well run club, nothing wrong with that is there ? :D

I'm just waiting for him to say that we'll all be first up against the wall when the revolution comes.

You're an anachronism Fibro, the sooner you realise that the better.

And as for accusing people of being rabid onanists, judge not lest ye be judged

fibro man said:
I don't know about the sleep walking, but I get sick of waking up in the morning with cramps in my right forearm.

ozzie

Bench
Pen there were too many letters in the word for Fibro to understand anyways!!! so forget the Funck...etc

Fibroman

First Grade
melon.... said:
I iknow exactly where the oil goes in by beamer.

I bet you do. I hear alot of you gooster supporters put oil in your right hand before you hit the fart sack at night.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kurt Sherlock's Mo said:
I'm just waiting for him to say that we'll all be first up against the wall when the revolution comes.

You're an anachronism Fibro, the sooner you realise that the better.

And as for accusing people of being rabid onanists, judge not lest ye be judged

So you found a thesaurus in the drawer while you were fumbling around looking for the vasso. I wonder if you eastern suburbs yuppies are still trying to thread a camel through the eye of a needle to prove a point?

It's "pass through the eye of a needle" you feckless excuse for a human being. Go pitch your pathetic self-loathing inspired stereotypes somewhere else where I'm sure you can find a sympathetic audience.

Begone dinosaur.