What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROOSTERS VS PANTHERS STADIUM AUSTRALIA 2ND APRIL 2004

I started this thread to get all the rooster fans of there bums and get to Telstra Stadium to support the Roosters against the Panthers .Its about time we got over the fact that Penrith beat us in the grand final and we get on with bringing the trophy back to the roosters in 2004 Full credit to Penrith for winning the comp in 2003 but look out for the MIGHTY ROOSTERS IN 2004

Come on Roosterfans get on with 2004 and get behind the MIGHTY ROOSTERS

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL AT TELSTRA STADIUM ON APRIL 2ND TO STICK IT RIGHT UP THE PANTHERS

P.S BEFORE THAT SEE YOU ALL AT AUSSIE STADIUM WHEN WE TAKE ON THE FAVOURITES FOR THE WOODEN SPOON SOUTHS ON SUNDAY WEEK

RP02, without doubt your intention to start a positve thread relating to the Roosters was a good one. However, no matter what we post even in our own section some troll will say something negative. To be honest none of us give a shit about Penrith, what we object to is idiocy. We have a policy of "Open Season on Trolls" which is why Fibro has been nailed. As easy as that is.

Back to the topic..

Unlike Fibro's perception of me, I'm a battler who is raising and educating a family. I would love to get to the SFS for a home game, kryst, I'd even suffer a Souths match, however, there just aren't enough spondoolicks around here to get me to Sydney for a game. With the airfare war I'm hoping that prices will come down and hopefully, I can get down for the Grand Final. We'll be engraving the bloody thing this time ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm a battler who is raising and educating a family.;-)[/quote]

So...your the battler from Palm Beach. I heard there was one up there somewhere.

Fibroman

First Grade
Kurt Sherlock's Mo said:
It's "pass through the eye of a needle" you feckless excuse for a human being. Go pitch your pathetic self-loathing inspired stereotypes somewhere else where I'm sure you can find a sympathetic audience.

Begone dinosaur.

Look up the word facetious in your thesaurus KS's bum fluff.

By the way fibro
if you take a good look around your surroundings you just realise that there is almost as many fair dinkum westie roosters as there is bandwagon jumper panther supporters living out here.
Last time I look you couldn't reallymistake Wonderlands Beach for Bondi, and I'm pretty sure I saw one of those Sunglasses hut selling designer labels at Penrith Plaza, oh and the colarados', yes I do believe that Mr Girdler has a fondness for these on a Saturday night.
Oh and I love my Latte's, its made by nscafe and you'll find even woolies at penrith plaza sells those.
Get over the fact that you beleive all Roosters are yupies, most of us are dambed hard working labour voters that actually bleed RED, WHITE, and BLUE

Fibroman

First Grade
Typical labour voter. I actually vote for the party with the best policies. I'm not a mindless idiot that votes for the party that his/her parents voted for. You're probably happy with the current state of healthcare/public hospitals, transport network and law and order in Sydney. If you were a fair dinkum westie you would support your local team.

Ps. Wonderland sucks, and is finished anyway. Penrith Plaza sucks, and Girds lives on the northern beaches. Wollies also sucks. I shop at Aldi, do they have latte's????

Dear oh dear
we hit a nerve
as far as voting for the party with the best policies????

there hasnt been one for 50 years

why go for a team that has been around for such a short time when I can, have always and will always support the only true foundation club left in the comp

nice driveling with you asbestos boy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a Nice Day ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
There has been a polictical party with good policies within the last 50 years but the put the leaders in gaol.

they should have stopped there too...bloody fish dealers... :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
I hope all the same gooster supporters turn up again this year. The ones with hearts the size of split poppy seeds, that went home as soon as a real bloke had a shot at them about being pretty boy yuppies drinking coffee instead of a real drink.

bit like the panther fans in the first game against us last year!! ...don't you guys and gals have road maps - couldn't you find the Stadium??..The whole Penrith army turned up on a tricycle...

Fibroman

First Grade
Ps. Thanks for changing my post. People normally resort to dirty tricks when they know they have been defeated. I didn't say I liked the fish and chip shop person, just the policies of the party.

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
If you were a fair dinkum westie you would support your local team.

OK. By this, you're saying that since I'm a born and bred Novocastrian, that I should be following the Knights. But, I've been following the Roosters since I was old enough to enjoy the game (I'd say since about 1978/1979), well before the Knights were in the comp.

So, if I were to switch to supporting the Knights when they entered the comp, then how would that be showing any loyalty?
Add to this, when I moved to the Central Coast and the Bears/Northern Eagles set up shop down the road, should I have then switched to that time (not on your life, son)?

So, now I live just around the corner from the Wyong Roos ground. Not exactly chauffer driven luxury car territory. I'm struggling to support my wife and two kids (soon to be three). I drive a Hyundai and a Toyota. However, I do enjoy a good Latte, or even the odd Macchiato. I go to the occassional Roos game, but I still support the Roosters with as much passion and vigour as I have.

Please, Fibro Brain, show me in what way I fit into your narrow-minded, sterotypical views of a Roosters fan.

ozzie

Bench
mate don't takle it seriously - I mean you can always tell a duck from a goose and we know where fibro sits...a goose!!! but you got to laugh at him - because no one can be so stupid without trying!!

Fibroman

First Grade
Having a name like mojo tells me that you are a stereotypical gooster fan. You must hate living in a town with a good footy side, and then following the sunsilk set every weekend.

If I moved to Newcastle I would start supporting Newcastle.

If I moved to Queensland, I would start supporting Queensland.

I would never move to the eastern suburbs.

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
Having a name like mojo tells me that you are a stereotypical gooster fan. You must hate living in a town with a good footy side, and then following the sunsilk set every weekend.

If I moved to Newcastle I would start supporting Newcastle.

If I moved to Queensland, I would start supporting Queensland.

I would never move to the eastern suburbs.

So, wherever you moved, you'd just jump on the bandwagon purely because of your locality. So much for loyalty. I bet every team would love to have you as a "fan" wouldn't they?

And for the record, the Wyong Roos aren't exactly a "good footy side." They did fairly well in the Central Coast competition, but since joing the Newcastle comp, they haven't exactly set the world on fire. At least they're not as bad as the Butcher Boys!

BTW, I still don't get how 'mojo' is typical of a Roosters fan. Is there some "mojo stand" at Aussie Stadium that I've been missing out on? How do a get a season ticket in that stand? I'd love to hook up with all the other mojo's out there, I didn't realise there were so many.

Fibroman

First Grade
Perhaps if you got behind the Wyong Roos and showed some support, they would improve. Then the streets of Wyong would be a happier place to be in, because the town would be in higher spirits due to the success of the local footy team. You could go down to the local and see smiles on the faces of the players and fans, and their happiness would flow onto you, and you wouldn't be so argumentative when you get on the internet. Give it a try.

I like to be a part of the community I live in, and that includes supporting local sporting teams.

ozzie

Bench
fibro man said:
Ps. Thanks for changing my post. People normally resort to dirty tricks when they know they have been defeated. I didn't say I liked the fish and chip shop person, just the policies of the party.

mate i don't know who changed your post - but if you want to pm me feel free...

m0j0

Bench
fibro man said:
Perhaps if you got behind the Wyong Roos and showed some support, they would improve. Then the streets of Wyong would be a happier place to be in, because the town would be in higher spirits due to the success of the local footy team. You could go down to the local and see smiles on the faces of the players and fans, and their happiness would flow onto you, and you wouldn't be so argumentative when you get on the internet. Give it a try.

I like to be a part of the community I live in, and that includes supporting local sporting teams.

Oh that's rich. I'm argumentative? There's just no getting through to you, is there? You may have big beefy biceps, but I'm betting there's more muscle in your head than anywhere else.

Read my first post. I did say that I go to the occasional Roos game. I don't go to many, because whenever I have the chance, I'd prefer to be at a Roosters game. That doesn't mean I don't support them.
As for supporting local sporting teams, I support my son's softball/teeball club, I support the Kanwal soccer club that both my sons play in, I support the local surf club. I personally don't think they give a rat's arse if I'm there or not, but I enjoy it none the less.

I refuse to be a lemming and drop my support of a team I love purely because everyone else around me wears different colours. If that offends you, then I'm sorry.

supermario

Juniors
m0j0 said:
If that offends you, then I'm sorry.

No need to be sorry mojo, fibrogoose obviously does not understand the concept of loyalty and to stick with something.

What do you expect from a bandwagon supported like fibro ?

Latest posts