What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters vs Sharks Match Thread

Monk

Referee
Roosters team.

1. Tansey
2. Perrett
3. Sa
4. Ben Jones
5. SKD
6. Braith
7. Pearce
8 FPN
9. Jaubs
10. Myles.
11. Soliola
12.. Fitzgibbon
13. Shak

14. Stanley Waqa :D
15. Mason
16. Friend
17. Pini

roosters4life

Juniors
Only problem i have with the team is tansey at fullback, he cant tackle and is a little slow

should have perrett at fullback, he is great there, low risk

and have someone like luke towers from 20's on the wing

i think ben jones is a great centre and maybe soliiloa in the second row is a blessing in disguise

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Finnaly my good mate Stanley makes his debut!!!!

Played in over 100 games with the lad very solid player

adamkungl

Immortal
worst side we've named this year. The only saving grace could be Soliola might go alright in the second row, though I doubt it.

I'm happy Shack has been elevated to 13, but unhappy about many other decisions. Soliola at 2nd row, hey, why the f*ck not...

JT_

Juniors
It's good that Myles is back to the front row. Back where he belongs. Soliola better perform, shifting him into second row is really saying something. And it's great to see Shack back in the 13.

SOO

Juniors
Any reason why Martin Kennedy is not playing why play Stanley Waqa? Are they just giving him a go to see how he goes or what it looked to me as if Kennedy was who they would go to if any injuries in the forwards. Also its disappointing Williamson is not available to play this week.

condochook

Juniors
bloody hell what a below par performance from easts.
We won,who cares.
Cronulla Sharks to amalgamate with St George.
they will dissolve before season's out.
No wins,
no results,
no fans,no money,no future.

Catsby

Juniors
I kind of like Jordan Tansey. He isn't the most skilled fullback I've seen by any means, but he really puts in.

I still don't think we're very good, but I do think we're a bit closer than people think. Actually, not sure if I really believe that, but anyway.

Disgraceful video ref decision to disallow Tansey's try, the defender made a bad read.

I give a hearty laugh whenever people claim the second referee has somehow enhanced the quality of the overall decision making.

All it means is there are now two imbeciles in charge.

Monk

Referee
wow. any other team would have put at least 30 on the sharks tonight, we were woeful, that gawd they were worst. we really need to learn to capitalise on our oppertunities, and we need TEAMWORK