What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters vs Sharks Match Thread

Any other team in the league would have racked up 50 against us. If you sat there and smiled at that performance, which, you probably did since you accept mediocrity going by your screen name, then you are just an idiot through and through.

f**king terrible performance save for Myles and Frank-Paul.

henrieté

Juniors
It was like the battle of the basket weavers. We won because our case workers supplied us with clag and not paper mache like the other mob.

OVP

Coach
It was like the battle of the basket weavers. We won because our case workers supplied us with clag and not paper mache like the other mob.

clag is quality stuff Deb ... i think UHU stick glue is more us :)

henrieté

Juniors
clag is quality stuff Deb ... i think UHU stick glue is more us :)

You know I don't often criticise them Otto, ever the optimist and all, but f**k even I can't pretend it's all going well.

And when they mentioned how many minutes we had played without scoring I got shivers all up and down my spine. A borderline convulsion.

adamkungl

Immortal
congrats to the small group from the chook pen that turned out...other than them, easts flags were few and far between.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
bloody hell what a below par performance from easts.
We won,who cares.
Cronulla Sharks to amalgamate with St George.
they will dissolve before season's out.
No wins,
no results,
no fans,no money,no future.
then the whole southern district will be ours:D