What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ropati out for season

Iafeta

Referee
He had a very very poor game against the Tigers. Got caught propping instead of sliding on a shift play that resulted in Lawrence going over basically untouched, and then the same thing happened off a short ball from Robert Lui to Simon Dwyer which conceded a long line break, the only reason they didn't score on that play is Lewis Brown did a fantastic job in scramble defence. One play later though Robbie Farah scored. So he was at the centre of two of their tries.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
ooh for christ sakes!! Three losses, Manu out for a period of time, Ropo one player who looked good is now gone.

Are we gonna win any games this season :|

Warmess

Juniors
Urgh, definitely an fml moment. Kinda thought it might end up this way as soon as they mentioned ACL. Guess it's Inu/Brown to centres....christ.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
gee, he'd actually had a good start to the season and all.

alternatively, he's a smart cookie for getting the f**k out of that sinking ship this year.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
FMD, from bad to worse this year. At least our centre depth looks a bit better than in the past. Mannering or Brown to the centres for mine, maybe even both of them if Moon doesn't pick his game up.

JAG

Juniors
Real shame for Rpati, he hs started the season pretty well.

From what I saw in the pre-season games, I'd much rather have Inu on the wing than at centre. Unfortunately I think that's where he'll be this week tho, although I wouldn't be too surprised if we're treated to Captain Mannering at centre this weekend.

I am not looking forward to the Sharks game with a huge amount of optimism at the moment.

Last edited:

Latest posts