What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rorter's Title?

I hope for this area's sake that the dragons win the rugby league final.

This coming week is going to be hell, the whole year you could walk anywhere and never see anyone in roosters colours, now watch all the sporting stores packed out with everyone buying up roosters merchandise, they will flood the area with support but most wont even know who is playing.

95% of roosters fans are posers
please make sure they have nothing to celebrate in the upcoming weeks
:pray: :pray: :pray:

juanfarkall

Coach
I hope for this area's sake that the dragons win the rugby league final.

This coming week is going to be hell, the whole year you could walk anywhere and never see anyone in roosters colours, now watch all the sporting stores packed out with everyone buying up roosters merchandise, they will flood the area with support but most wont even know who is playing.

95% of roosters fans are posers
please make sure they have nothing to celebrate in the upcoming weeks
:pray: :pray: :pray:

99% are invisible unless the Rorters make the finals.

sarahah

Juniors
Hi, I'm home looking after my son for school holidays, and i have never posted on here before, and for that matter don't log in too often. I am a Sants supporter and came on here to have a look at what the supporters are thinking about next week;s game, but there seems to be more Roosters fans on here than Saints fans. It all seems very negative, would be nice to get genuine positive opinions about the players and the game, instead of all the bagging. I don't understand why Roosters supporters would even bother joining this site-don't you have your own forums, i wouldn't waste my time trolling other teams forums...get a life!

nibbs

Bench
hard to see how the dragons could be rorting the cap with their current squad. it's a nice well balanced side. but it doesn't really have the big name smith, slater, inglis type players on board would be receiving 600k a season

RednWhite

Bench
The Rorters have to pay their players twice as much as other clubs because the Rorters have no heart and no fans. The GF on Sunday will be 80% Red n White. When clubs have pride and soul like the Dragons, then players WANT to play for the RED V.

st.phil

Bench
The difference is the Roosters need to alter there game to beat the dragons...where as the Dragons just need to do what they do best. If they do that - they will win, they dont need to change anything to beat the roosters.

You have superior halves - but we have the best back three in the game and Mark Gasnier (who is highly unliekly to see that little ball two games in a row)

Our forward pack has owned yours consistantly over the past four years - cannot see that magically changing.

Good to see a rooster fan with passion...I knew there were at least a couple out there.

Seriously mate? If Easts control the ruck and kick like last Friday, we will be too strong. If we get pinned in our quarter due to mistakes, you guys will win. If both teams play their best, I believe Easts have the forwards to beat yours at the moment. We definitely have the superior 1-7.

Calling you chokes is mainly due to the f**khead supporters you have starting stories and threads like this one. Have a look at your roster and tell me who earns more.

Guys like Red and White, arent too bright. Sure he may be fishing for fun, but I know too many St.George geniuss who actually believe they are the only team in the comp. Ive met very few decent Dragons fans...too few. I hate Souffs but St George are up there too, becuase of dumb merkins like RednWhite and Juan. Complete f**kwits. St.George is full of them.

Sorry to the few decent ones but thats how it is.

RednWhite

Bench
Ha ha melon - oddly enough I didn't enjoy the video as much as you did. If any player should have been investigated for match fixing then look no further than Changa and his white boots.

The media have really shown their lack of imagination on their coverage of the finals. When the Dragons played Manly the stories were about the 'Chokers" overcoming 2009. Then against the Tigers it was the 'Chokers" overcoming 2005. Now it's the "Chokers" overcoming 1975. When will they ever learn?