What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ross. Intentional, dumb or lazy?

Intentional, dumb or lazy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inferno

Coach
hahaha, I was wondering when you were going to crawl in.

Any chance we can get you to support the Tits for the week Lotti?

lotti

Bench
Manly and Melbourne like always, I did have fun Sunday heckling Noddy and the rest of the Hobbits. I'm not sure about who I'll tip with the Sharks game against the Titans on one hand The Sharks beat both my teams at their home grounds and on the other hand there's the Turner Saga and my hatred towards the Titans.

Intentional ,Dumb ,AND lazy All of the above option . We are talking about the decision to let him play after his little 4 minute holiday in La la land the week before arent we ?Playing with a broken Arm ---> Tough. Playing with an unpredictably functioning brain ----> DUMB !---- especially on the part of those with any say, who had NO excuse to not be thinking clearly .

Snoop Shark

First Grade
yep all of the above. Im just spewing our money is getting wasted on this moron. There would be players out there that would break their backs to be on 400 plus a year