What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rothery, Campese and Martin offered new deals

raidz3r

Juniors
Channel 10 said Nate Myles will be meeting with the club tomorrow. I wouldn't at all mind them giving him shif's contract, we desperately need to recruit players of his calibre. It not like our money will be better spent anywhere else as there is nowhere to spend it.

thickos

First Grade
legend said:
We wil have the worst playing roster in the NRL in 2007.

I actually think we'll have the best crop of youngsters in the NRL, whether they make their mark in 2007 is another story...

Chachi

Bench
I can't wait for next year - however ask me the same question in 12 months time and you may get a different answer!

If the boys go into next season thinking they're the worst team in the comp, they'll get a hammering.

If they go into the season knowing they're the best group of youngsters in the league and are willing to bust their arse to prove it (like Melbourne have this year and the Tigers last year) then we're in for one hell of a ride.

Never in our whole history (1982 included) has the coaches role been so important to this club. If Henry turns out to be anything like Bellamy then I'm betting we'll be more than competitive (although injuries to key personnel will be more critical than ever).

P.S. Spewing about Cronulla signing Fraser Anderson.

Latest posts