What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roud 3 Predictions

amnrlfan

Juniors
USARL

Axemen @ Oneida - A strong Axemen side heading up north to Boston to take on a struggling Oneida side. This one may be one sided. Axemen by 20+.

Rebellion @ Slayers - Slayers are coming off two strong wins, but will not be able to run all over the Rebellion. I think it will be a tough match with the Slayers coming out on top by 12.

Warriors @ 13's - Warriors should have no trouble here with another struggling Boston side. Warriors by 20+.

Titans @ Fight - This one will be a close one. Should be neck and neck the entire match, Fight on top at the end by 4.

AMNRL

Bulls @ Knights - Bulls seem to be struggling and the Knights are coming off a good win against the Wildcats, Knights by 20+.

Vipers @ Raiders - Vipers are another struggling squad but, might put up a fight this week against the Raiders. Vipers by 10.

Wildcats @ Sharks - Sharks will make it three in a row here and show the AMNRL they are the team to beat.

natdan

Juniors
I understand that the Titans had their imported coach/captain sent off last week, so it will be interesting to see if he plays this week.

Titans @ fight - Fight by 8
Axemen will be far to strong for Boston and win by 40
Rebellion and DC will be close but DC to win by 10
New haven to beat Oneida by 50 in the lat match

The AMNRL I have not seen any games so I hope to catch one this weekend to allow me to comment.

druzik

Juniors
This weekends games in New York are a double header at the Knights home ground. I would love to have someone go to it and have a look and get their impressions.

The Raiders really have improved and the Bulls were a surprise loss last week. Interested to see if they bounce back.

Latest posts