What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 2015 Team

Eelogical

Referee
I would like to take this opportunity to wish the Eels team well for 2015. Time to prove they can move forward and play decent football without Hayne. I think we look a well balanced team to start the season and I hope a top 8 position is the reward when the regular season is done.

Gronk

Staff member
Late mail

EELS v SEA EAGLES, Friday 7.45pm AEDT at Pirtek Stadium

Eels: Unchanged. Chris Sandow and Brad Takairangi (both ankle) are certain starters, despite not playing since the Nines. Sandow could have played in the final trial two weeks ago, but wasn’t risked. Takairangi returned to full training shortly afterwards.

Unavailables: Kenny Edwards (ACL, Season), Kaysa Pritchard (Pectoral, Season)

Sea Eagles: All 18 squad members trained on Thursday, with Jamie Lyon, Brenton Lawrence (both knee) and Tom Symonds (elbow) right to return. Jamie Buhrer (ACL) and Steve Matai (shoulder) are back in full contact work, but unlikely to be risked on Friday.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-news-and-gossip/story-fnp0lyn3-1227249395199

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You bastard.
So clearly you didn’t have a problem with his so called ‘injury history’ when the signing was announced did you?

All the shit you’ve been spouting in recent times is revisionist history. Don’t try and pretend you knew any better.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So clearly you didn’t have a problem with his so called ‘injury history’ when the signing was announced did you?

All the shit you’ve been spouting in recent times is revisionist history. Don’t try and pretend you knew any better.
I did question the length of the contract I remember that, but yes I thought he was exactly what we needed. And if we got him we would get Foran. Who would be the silver Bullet to win us a comp. shows you how much I know.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I did question the length of the contract I remember that, but yes I thought he was exactly what we needed. And if we got him we would get Foran. Who would be the silver Bullet to win us a comp. shows you how much I know.
You absolute muppet. Why would you think an injury prone player was exactly what we needed?

You are worse than BA man. Haven’t got a f**ken clue.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I thought it was a year too long as well, but if we offered less we probably wouldn't have gotten him. Plus Manly subsidised the first year. We might've paid f**k all in 2015.

And yes it was for short term benefit at long term cost but given our history what Eels coach would be prioritising the future over right now?

A f**ken dumb one, that's whom