What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Eels V Broncos

Gronk

Staff member
I can't go tonight because I'm working late.

This morning my TV is dead. Powers up and then dies.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K !!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Forty20

First Grade

Your valiant sacrifice for our victory will be noted! :D

That blows though mate. Do you have a reasonable computer monitor? You can use a VPN service and livestream.com/nrl to watch the game that way.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
both the cows and the broncs got done..

in fact the broncs were smashed by 30 against the souths before we did a job on them in round 3 i think...

point is....it's early days, enjoy the night regardless.

Early in the season the shit teams don't know they're shit yet. That's why anything can happen.

Are you running it from a power board with safety cut-outs (e.g. those dodgy 'Monster' ones that HN try to flog off with every purchase)?

SDM

First Grade
I know a woman who frequents Suncorp stadium who could fly down and keep Gronk's seat warm for him.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My house will be full of bandwagoning Bronco fans, please please please just beat these arrogant merkins to shut them up for 5 mins. Who knows they lose two in a row most will go back to supporting the Reds or Lions.

To them to meet you down at Runcorn Tavern and then just 'forget' to turn up.

yy_cheng

Coach

quick goto dick smith and grab a new tv they are having a sale

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

Stagger eel

Staff member

geez Gronk. you could just go to your local and watch it, im sure the Rose Bay yaught club would appreciate your patronage ;-)

strider

Post Whore
f**k me... it just dawned on me that i am wearing a maroon tshirt today ... what was i fckn thinking?

Im gonna go unpump myself and take myself out the back for a public flogging.

Or i could just go topless the rest of the arvo ... im sure it would go down fine at work

f**k me... it just dawned on me that i am wearing a maroon tshirt today ... what was i fckn thinking?

Im gonna go unpump myself and take myself out the back for a public flogging.

Or i could just go topless the rest of the arvo ... im sure it would go down fine at work

just make sure you shower that filth off before you don the sacred blue and gold tonight

Gronk

Staff member
Kevin Rudd ‏@MrKRudd 4m4 minutes ago
#NRL is here Hoping my @brisbanebroncos can go 1 better. Young & super coach Bennett. Stronger in 16 #NRLEelsBroncos

#merkin

Pugzley

Good luck tonight, fellas. Be watching it from Pirtek since the Panthers are playing at Canberra and I will be working that day.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Kent missing the point again. By 'next Sterlo' we don't mean a halfback in the same style, we mean a halfback of the same quality (i.e. representative, premiership-winning quality).

We haven't had one of those since Paul Kent was running around in our number 7 jersey.