What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 odds

skeepe

Immortal
Always interesting to see the first head-to-head betting market of the year.

From TAB Sportsbet (NSW)

Melbourne $1.25
Wests Tigers $3.75

Brisbane $1.45
Cowboys $2.65

Warriors $1.60
Parramatta $2.25

Cronulla $1.60
Penrith $2.25

Manly $1.18
Canberra $4.50

Newcastle $2.00
Bulldogs $1.75

Gold Coast $1.55
Dragons $2.35

Roosters $1.50
Souths $2.25

Good money to be had on Cowboys and Raiders. Very good money.

kooriguy

Juniors
Cronulla $1.60
Penrith $2.25
they are kidding.. oh well keep writting us off, we will win this one by 20

skeepe

Immortal
No you won't. I don't predict the Sharks to do much this year, but they have a far superior team to Penrith.

borat

Bench
$4.50 for the raiders in the opening round. Those are the juciest odds you will get in a two horse race with no real form on the board

wittyfan

Referee
borat said:
$4.50 for the raiders in the opening round. Those are the juciest odds you will get in a two horse race with no real form on the board

They are very delicious odds. Plus they won the corresponding game last year easily.

Danish

Referee
jc155776 said:
It says Roosters @ 1.50 does it now?

haha, apparently it does..... :lol:

Gamblor is dying to break out so much he's blurring my vision :sarcasm:

Burwood

Bench
I'm guessing that these odds could very well change quite substantially over the next 10 or so days. People this far out will be mainly sentimental punters placing $5 and $10 on their favourite team. But once the teams are named and injuries etc become clearer, we should see the big punters come out of the woodwork and the odds looking more realistic.

Latest posts