What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 1 predictions and name your rd1 team

doyen

Bench
My team for Rd.1 & chosen prior to CS would be---

Inglis.
Johnston.
Hunt.
Talakai.
Burns.
Walker.
Reynolds.
T.Burgess.
Farah.
Musgrove.
Sutton.
Turner.
S.Burgess.

BENCH.
G.Burgess.
Rochow.
Cherrington.
Crichton.

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'll save my opinion for after tomorrow but I'll give a team I think will be fielded and one I'd like to see fielded.

Inglis.
Johnston.
Hunt.
Talakai.
Burns.
Walker.
Reynolds.
T.Burgess.
Farah.
Musgrove.
Sutton.
Turner.
S.Burgess.

BENCH.
G.Burgess.
Rochow.
Cherrington.
Crichton.
Very strong team Doyen I really like it ( maybe Cook on bench ? )
I would start Crichton with Sutton leave turner out altogether unless he has improved his attack and hit ups
My bench would be Cook Cherrington rochow and George

Unfortunately I think Madge will have Tyrrell Clarke Turner And Goodwin in the rd 1 team and if he does I will bloody scream with frustration of not bringing others in ( Rochow, Cherrington, Fuimaono ,Chrichton etc

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Very strong team Doyen I really like it ( maybe Cook on bench ? )
I would start Crichton with Sutton leave turner out altogether unless he has improved his attack and hit ups
My bench would be Cook Cherrington rochow and George

i wonder if goodwin will get the nod over talakai in the centres to partner hunt? i predict goodwin will partner hunt in rd1. i reckon goodwin is too slow to be on the wing in 2017 and braiden burns should make the wing position his own for future years ahead Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i am absolutely sure madge will have clark on the bench in rd1 and i predict turner will be in the 13 man run on side,i dont agree with these 2 players in 1st grade and if tyrrell is in the 17 as BR said ile be livered....i prefer to use rochow instead of turner and i prefer to use cherro instead of tyrrell and i prefer crichton over clark am i right BR?.......Shadow..

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

Inglis.
Johnston.
Hunt.
Talakai.
Burns.
Walker.
Reynolds.
T.Burgess.
Farah.
Musgrove.
Sutton.
Turner.
S.Burgess.

BENCH.
G.Burgess.
Rochow.
Cherrington.
Crichton.

Doyen i prefer Rochow in for turner in the 13 run on side and then put damien cook on the bench in rochow"s bench position thats a very strong side though Doyen i dont mind it at all but madge will use clark week in and week out sadly at the expense of rochow or cherro"or crichton and sadly again he will pick turner consistently but lets hope cherro and rochow and crichton put clarky and turner and tyrrell in a bears jumper in 2017. if we are to be a real chance to make the (top 8) i believe this has to be done if madge goes for clark,tyrrell.and turner and puts these 3 in our regular top 17 this to me would be nothing short of insane madness on madge""s behalf i truly do believe that if this comes to fruition he needs his head read as a coach....Shadow..

Rabbits20

Immortal
1. Inglis (c)
2. Johnston
3. Hunt
4. Goodwin
5. Burns
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. G.Burgess
9. Farah
10. Musgrove
11. Crichton
12. Sutton
13. S.Burgess

14. Cook
15. Turner/Clark
16. Cherrington
17. T.Burgess

It will be a firey game!
Similar to my side.

Unfortunately though Callmack Turner is one of Madge's favourite pets and barring injury he will be there starting.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea for my side it's really close between Rochow, Turner and Clark.

It was hard to leave Rochow out. He'll certainly come into the side later if he doesn't start the season there though.
Madge has Cherrington and Crichton as 18 and 19. That tells me they are close and right in the mix.

Rochow is 22 which is interesting.

Latest posts