What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 1 predictions and name your rd1 team

doyen

Bench
I've went into the Parra forum to make a thread up and find out their views on Kelly!!!!!!

Give Kelly a break--he's our back-up half----I'm afraid you're going to have to suck it up & support him R20!!!!!

As a back-up player he will do his very best to carry out Madge's plan.

He's played about 50 NRL games & clubs seem to keep reaching out to him for help--as we have done. Somehow,for an out & out dud, he still manages to get a guernsey!!!!

Obviously Madge knows his game & respects it.

I respect him about the same as I respect our coach!!!!! They're both middle of the road;but respectable!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Give Kelly a break--he's our back-up half----I'm afraid you're going to have to suck it up & support him R20!!!!!

As a back-up player he will do his very best to carry out Madge's plan.

He's played about 50 NRL games & clubs seem to keep reaching out to him for help--as we have done. Somehow,for an out & out dud, he still manages to get a guernsey!!!!

Obviously Madge knows his game & respects it.

I respect him about the same as I respect our coach!!!!! They're both middle of the road;but respectable!!
Oh I will support him, but not with confidence.

I'll be at the game on Friday Night. I wouldn't miss it.

You must be concerned though Doyen with the side that was announced today???

doyen

Bench
Oh I will support him, but not with confidence.

I'll be at the game on Friday Night. I wouldn't miss it.

You must be concerned though Doyen with the side that was announced today???

Going on last season's results we could be in deep faeces!!!

The Tigers will send it wide & quickly,as they did last year--we didn't cope at all!!

It's 2 yrs since JS played seriously in the halves so he was out of the question!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Going on last season's results we could be in deep faeces!!!

The Tigers will send it wide & quickly,as they did last year--we didn't cope at all!!

It's 2 yrs since JS played seriously in the halves so he was out of the question!
Yep we could be in strife.

Talakai is a concern.

Shadow mr dribble I'll give you a heads up mate
There is absolutely no use you dribbling crap about me as all your dribble is on ignored
So either continue wasting tour energy dribbling or clue onto it

Actually Mr Dribble Shadow I think about 90% of posters have you on ignore so you are pretty much wasting all your time every post as no one can see it ( or more to the point want to )

alien

Referee
Talakai is a concern.

I'm not that concerned with Talakai. He has been good in the pre season games. I'm more concerned with Goodwin on the wing (I don't mind him in the centres) and Reynolds being out, and a couple of our good forwards not playing.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
BR & CO ....i am very happy as i only think a few on here know their footy such as R20 and SSTID sorry but i am not affected in any way cheers.....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
just got a text from a tigpie mate of mine and his words were god what a shiiiit team you got utter shiiit . .Shadow....

That's pretty funny coming from a tigers supporter though :joy: Can't imagine how mcillwrick/ballin are gonna be anywhere near as good as Farah is. They have some danger players though in Moses, Tedesco and naiqama. These guys could cause some real trouble with our average spreading defence. If our defence isn't on point then we could be in a lot of trouble. Although we can easily put points on their squad it's more about trying to concede less. We play much better when we are on top of the opposition rather than behind.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not that concerned with Talakai. He has been good in the pre season games. I'm more concerned with Goodwin on the wing (I don't mind him in the centres) and Reynolds being out, and a couple of our good forwards not playing.
Talakai leaked 2 tries in the CS.

He missed 3 important tackles.

He seems hesitant and not confident in his defence yet. He is too slow at centre too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
just got a text from a tigpie mate of mine and his words were god what a shiiiit team you got utter shiiit . .Shadow....
Souths til I die and myself agree.

Talakai is a worry.

AJ will get ragdolled.

Kelly is a worry.

Tyrrell is a worry

Musgrove could be under done.

Turner is a worry.

Clark is a worry.

Rochow doesn't offer as much spark as Crichton.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's pretty funny coming from a tigers supporter though :joy: Can't imagine how mcillwrick/ballin are gonna be anywhere near as good as Farah is. They have some danger players though in Moses, Tedesco and naiqama. These guys could cause some real trouble with our average spreading defence. If our defence isn't on point then we could be in a lot of trouble. Although we can easily put points on their squad it's more about trying to concede less. We play much better when we are on top of the opposition rather than behind.
A guy in the Tigers forum says Rankin is better than Farah and that Elijah Taylor is better than Sam.

Lmao.

We need to complete well and they need to defend with belief in one another.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
A guy in the Tigers forum says Rankin is better than Farah and that Elijah Taylor is better than Sam.

Lmao.

We need to complete well and they need to defend with belief in one another.

I don't think I've ever seen a more insane comparison of players even statewise Farah and sam shit on both of them. Let alone their experience and the way they lead packs.

rabbitohs95

Bench
We'll win on experience. The Tigers have barely got any experience as it is and where they have it isn't helpful at all.