What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Team

jk13

First Grade
:lol: hegarty. in that interview on eels reel, fats has that evil eye look about him. he might b the mongrel we need to replace tahu

hindy111

Post Whore
The team looks to already been chosen.
The only spots i see up for grabs at this stage are the backs and if lassalo gets a start or a bench spot with allgood.Cant see mitchell get the nod.Keanrey is the coach and he would know more about these players than any of us...
I think walker and burt will end up on one side with fats and hick on the other-If reddy is fit i think he will push hicks out of the team and walker to the wing

Pazza

First Grade
Yes, but it was Robbo attacking the advantage line and putting the ball on his chest.
I'm not crediting losallo for the try, just saying out structure in attack has improver greatly! More depth and body's in motion.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We had Ben Smith doing that last year only problem was every time he got a face ball he spilled the ball during impact.

He played back-row last year.

Who exactly threw these face balls and who was being cut out?

Or do you mean he was snatching at face balls thrown past him?

hindy111

Post Whore
Fair go the Balls Ben smith was dropping where hospital passes mortimer thru at him where even if he took the ball he was going to get smashed and 8/10 times he did catch them and was belted...
Id still consider the penguin in the centres if desperate.Id rather him there than walker to be honest

He played back-row last year.

Who exactly threw these face balls and who was being cut out?

Or do you mean he was snatching at face balls thrown past him?
who was throwing face balls last year? most of the ones i saw were either thrown at the bootlaces or over the head....and sideline

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
who was throwing face balls last year? most of the ones i saw were either thrown at the bootlaces or over the head....and sideline

The only face balls I saw last year were thrown by Hayne and they usually cut out the back-rower and the centre.

Sometimes the winger too.

Latest posts