What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Teamlist

Mr Red

First Grade
Hunt started his career from memory when Saints had Justin Poore and Ryles and from memory showed much better qualities than Poore that is for sure especially with his discipline. He has had a couple of injuries of late but he was always good enough before why not now? He will come good. He is our best prop atm.

Hunt: average before Bennett, very good under Bennett, average after Bennett... i'm sensing a trend here, man management and all that stuff....

also Hunt was better as a bench player, not as a starting prop. He can keep the momentum going that the starting forwards created, but he cant create the momentum in the first place...

Gomarchin

Juniors
I think 2014 is shaping up to be a very long year. We will struggle with the team whether its Williams or Witt at half - and for me another wasted year.

We had 3 great years under Bennett and now we have to go through 3 terrible years under Price.

pinkmoon

Juniors
I do appreciate that Price is closer to the thing than I could ever hope to be, and that he has different priorities and concerns at this point in time to the outsiders looking in, namely us. )

If only that was a iron clad guarantee that the correct decisions will be made!

Your argument is not rocket science; but it stinks to high heaven. He has had two years of winning "now" so how about giving us a team that can win "now" and "later" as well!

Minh

First Grade
Positive is good but false confidence is a big problem if you want to be the best........

bottle

Coach
If only that was a iron clad guarantee that the correct decisions will be made!

Your argument is not rocket science; but it stinks to high heaven. He has had two years of winning "now" so how about giving us a team that can win "now" and "later" as well!

It stinks?
I thought you wanted a 'discussion' without derision.
Practice what you preach for starters.

blacksafake

First Grade
If we lose to the tigers on Sunday there is every chance that we could be 0/9 looking at the draw after the first 9 rounds.We do play the eels in round 10 & that will not be a gimme!

bottle

Coach
I know, just having fun.
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Latest posts