What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Bulldogs (previews, spoilers, post match discussion...)

lainey

Juniors
That's just too funny. :lol:

I spoke to Gowie and Amanda after the game and he had the sparkle there and was grinning like a cheshire cat, could have been that fact that he was holding Amanda's hand but I think the game had a bit to do with it. Gowie will get back to geeing up the boys....mark my words! :D

Big Mick

Referee
I had to admit...I smiled when i read in the Herald "Gower refused to comment to the Sun Herald about the game, saying he wanted to concentrate on his football"....basically telling them to stick it up their arse...good on ya Craig, i'm proud of ya.

Big Artie

Juniors
congratulations boys absolutely how sweet, and gowie silence his critics, hope his ankle ok thou, and by the way I loved it nearly as much as I love PK where r u my princess

Big Artie

Juniors
SexySatts said:
I think some of you don't give Galea enough credit. Fair enough he isn't in the same class as Girdler or Whaturia, then again, some of you didn't rate Fats either.

Always rated fats, just ask fibro

Gaz_E

Juniors
Finally managed to get time to watch the game in nrl.com (gotta love that website). Pretty good performance from my uneducated Panther eyes, great offload from Preston for Gower's try. Stand out performance other than the halves has got to go to Clinton for sheer workrate.

I should be able to watch the game on Sunday 'as live' on Sky so i'm looking forward to that one.

Latest posts