What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Bulldogs

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Was not aware there was one. Reminds of the rhetoric they sprouted out Penrith way when they turfed Lewis and Jennings.

Of course both Lewis and Jennings went onto win premierships and Penrith have done nothing since.

Iafeta

Referee
Stephen has always been acknowledged as a leader. Remember as a young man he was put in charge of the Kiwis. Both firstly as a captain and then as a coach. My doubts have been on him tactically but I know for a fact he pulls no punches in respect to discipline and culture.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Stephen has always been acknowledged as a leader. Remember as a young man he was put in charge of the Kiwis. Both firstly as a captain and then as a coach. My doubts have been on him tactically but I know for a fact he pulls no punches in respect to discipline and culture.

And I think that was what made him the right choice because we all know that’s been a problem that needed fixing. Tactically hopefully he’s learning or got the right asssistants.

Latest posts