What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 v Sharks

thebigredv

First Grade
Dufty with his usual rocks and diamonds routine... McGregor had every right to have him in and out of the team. Needs to lose the ego.

I'm far from happy tonight but I do see something in this team that hasn't been there the last few years.

Another pretty sad night for this club despite a better effort for longer.

4 or 5 horrible mistakes at the back have cost us a win.

Last edited:

Heavy D

Juniors
Can't say i recall a try being awarded then taken back , ever in my lifetime . The better team lost. #rigged

Unsainty79

Juniors
Scoreline was a fair reflection of the game. You cannot make that many errors and expect any different. Regardless of the bunker decision, we deserved to lose.

I can’t see us beating any team. I think it’d be easier to swallow if it were the young kids getting beat, similar to how the Knights were in 2016.

The no dummy half incident is cannot describe the team any better lol.

Gareth67

First Grade
With all respect to Duffy the man is undoubtedly a great attacking weapon , but alas the man’s defense is what truly matters . No team can afford to have a player whom simply cannot catch the pill in the fullback role - the last line of defense .

Too many errors on his part has gifted the opposition points , I would be giving him another opportunity in that position , but should he not stack up then have him on the bench and replace him with Ramsey .

The season only just beginning so now is the time for changes to occur before all is lost .

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
That was disappointing - got drenched and more importantly watched a team have a good go but way too many mistakes to win an NRL game.

Good news:
Vaughan
Lawrie
Hunt (put a big effort in )

Bad News:
No Back Row whatsoever
Simms
Kerr
Fuimaono all not up to scratch

Further Bad News;
No options to cover them.
plus Clune is just a passenger