What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 | v South Sydney | ANZ | Mon Mar 5

adamkungl

Immortal
Basic rule of the internet, if you're going to criticise someone's spelling or grammar, it's 99% likely you've f**ked up yourself.

Also it's a dud comeback.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Fantasy question time: I have both Aubusson & Moga in my side. What are the odds of Moga coming into FG & pushing Aubusson into 2nd row?

Geohood

Bench
I reckon Moga will either be a late inclusion this week or will play next week with Aubusson going to the pack. That would be the logical thing but you never know with Brian Smith. I definately have both in my team in Supercoach though, with Aubusson, Mannering, Halatau and T Williams the main centres. Dreamteam I have T Williams, Halatau with Ropati and Moga the reserves.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Thanks mate.

Actually, in the same vein - I also have Cordner. Would he get put to the bench if Aubusson moved back to 2nd row, or would Guerra?

Fantasy question time: I have both Aubusson & Moga in my side. What are the odds of Moga coming into FG & pushing Aubusson into 2nd row?

Moga will come in but whether Aubusson moves back to second row or not idk, he might stay in the centres with BJ moving to wing. You can't second guess Smith and he wants BJ in there somewhere.

If Guerra goes well I wouldn't be surprised if the above happened. FPN has nailed down lock and Boyd is well loved.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Don't be surprised if Tautau Moga is a late inclusion in to the side. Smith may have not named him if only to protect him from media attention.

Chip Bayless

Juniors
The Mole (RLW) is adamant Moga won't be surprise inclusion. There was definitely an attempt though he won't be risked. A little disappointed.

Monk

Referee
What a match. Kudos to souths, as they were the better team. But i'll be happy with the 2 points ;)

Heck, you vermin might actually make the 8 this season...

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Lama Tasi is a monster..:shock:

When we get our number 1 centre pairing out there we are go to another level..

That was pure refusal to lose..5(c)uff$ blinked first..

Pearce & Mini stood up when the game was there to be won..

Mitchell played well too..Gave us plenty of energy when we were flagging..

JWH enormous..

Cordner made a heap of mistakes,but never dropped his head & made the play that won the game..

I murdered 4 beers in the last 25 minutes of that game..

My ticker doesn't need too many more of those finishes though..

lol@5(c)uff$..

Go Easts..

kiwiaus

Juniors
What a match. Kudos to souths, as they were the better team. But i'll be happy with the 2 points ;)

Heck, you vermin might actually make the 8 this season...[/QUOTE]

Please don't say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mini's try was the best ..... keep it up boys. :crazy:

Our trials are now over :D

We got out of jail though against a shit team. We will miss TC's explosiveness late in future games IMO.

I love the 80 minute fight though that was a 2010 trait. Pumped for our first home game next week.

Latest posts