What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
So Penrith are having a Chat to Fafita about playing with them in 2025...

Not saying we should sign him at all but gee they just have some good luck...

Soto

Bench
See, if you were just willing to help the club out of love you would be a resource. But you are just another potential cost.
Mate 25yrs a season holder...I'm not a cost..I'm a supporter...plus 4 more season tix now...costing me circa $1700 a year...i should be picked up and dropped off for games...
However I may well cut the donation if they keep f**king up and keep BA on...simple as that...
If you were in charge Cronin or Hilditch would still be coaching...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gazza I guarantee if we were to sign Bennett he would cark it in the preseason such is our bad luck
season 3 suit GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate 25yrs a season holder...I'm not a cost..I'm a supporter...plus 4 more season tix now...costing me circa $1700 a year...i should be picked up and dropped off for games...
However I may well cut the donation if they keep f**king up and keep BA on...simple as that...
If you were in charge Cronin or Hilditch would still be coaching...
*Gibson

Black Panther

Juniors
So Penrith are having a Chat to Fafita about playing with them in 2025...

Not saying we should sign him at all but gee they just have some good luck...
Good luck you say. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t be interested in signing a marquee player. Pretty sure his Manager approached Penrith too, not the other way around.

It’s not like Penrith try to buy everyone that comes to market either, home grown is where we are at. Matt Cameron is a real good operator.

Parra Pride

Coach
Good luck you say. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t be interested in signing a marquee player. Pretty sure his Manager approached Penrith too, not the other way around.

It’s not like Penrith try to buy everyone that comes to market either, home grown is where we are at. Matt Cameron is a real good operator.
It's not luck, these guys see a legitimate shot at a premiership by going to you in exchange for the pay cut they'd inevitably have to take.