What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 1 v the gummy sharks

Kilkenny

Coach
Sarcasm has always been the lowest form of wit.

Make sure Panther Boy brings down all his holiday piccies to Shark Park so if things are not going to well in the footy we can sit down and relive his wonderful family holiday. That's sarcasm!!!!!

murraymob

Coach
there are photos just not ones pantha boy wants seen.Dressed in pink tutu and army boots happily dancing his way along the beach

Kilkenny

Coach
there are photos just not ones pantha boy wants seen.Dressed in pink tutu and army boots happily dancing his way along the beach

I'm looking to seeing the piccies of Panther Boy proudly wearing his ugg boots, hand me downs from his father, on the beach in Ouvea.

Kilkenny

Coach
Fibro, you misunderstand me. I have no issues with ugg boots. My beloved daughter and major Panthers supporter has a pair. When she wears her ugg boots it is a fashion statement. Your son should wear his uggies this weekend with pride at Shark Park and I will support you to the hilt even if it requires fisty cuffs with the toffs from the Shire.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Fibro, you misunderstand me. I have no issues with ugg boots. My beloved daughter and major Panthers supporter has a pair. When she wears her ugg boots it is a fashion statement. Your son should wear his uggies this weekend with pride at Shark Park and I will support you to the hilt even if it requires fisty cuffs with the toffs from the Shire.
I will not wear ugg boots, i would be ashamed.
Remember a couple of years back at Shark Park Round 1.
The band singing on the stage.
They copped it big time of the Penrith supporters in the Fire Fighter helmets.
I do not want to be "The Band" this year.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Fire up you foot of the mountain softcocks!!!!!!

One sleep to go.

No injuries now.

Fire up!!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I could not throw sticks at you PK.

Told the wife not to bother me tommorrow, wouldbe a good time to visit a friend i says.

So I am fired up and in trouble!!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Plenty of others who will throw sticks my way. I've got the palms warming up as I type! There will be fire and lots of it! When I am finished with the sticks I will throw them Trent's way. He could use a bit of assistance now. ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
farkin penriff rednecks

Go down to the house with no steps, and after you trip over the first step, try and glass someone in a wheel chair and go and brag to your mates how you got over the top of someone with spinabifada you idiot.

Kilkenny

Coach
Getting back to the footy.

Assuming Frank Pritchard is fit to take his place on the bench we are going into the Sharks contest largely at full strength.

There are probably more question marks over the Sharks in terms of injuries and they have not been overly impressive in the meaningless trials.

Despite the Ricky Stuart factor and there strong home record I feel the Sharks are beatable tommorrow evening. Yes we will surely have to be at our best, but if we are there is no reason why we cannot come away with the two points.

Sammut is surely the key as he will carry the responsibility of our kicking in general play and he has to be spot on. If the Sharks enjoy greater that an even share of possession and the field position that comes with it then I fear we have little or no chance.

We need to minimise our mistake rate and finish in front of the penalty count however unlikely that may be.

Despite the odds, despite the Sharks recent record and strong performances I am optimistic of a positive showing. I am not so bold as to predict a Panthers victory but I am confident of a positive showing.

If we do come out on the wrong end of the scoreline and by a large margin it will not be good. We need to start with a very positive performance even if we dont come away with the two points.

By this time tommorrow evening we will surely have a better idea of where we are heading in 2009 despite the fact it is only round 1.