What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 V West Tigers

randomdragon

Juniors
Shouldn’t you be “in the know”?

Why are you relying on information from an Internet forum to guide you?

I’m confused..
I couldn’t agree more muzby. Honestly Samy has no idea. If the man is employed by the club I’m sure he would know who is injured etc. the least he could do is say what his role is, I’ve always been suss about Samy and this only adds to it

Crush

Coach
@Dragonsamy I reckon this is a good opportunity for you to draw a line in the sand and fess up either way. If you work for the club then answer George's question and move on. Its clear George knows the ins and outs and would probably know you personally if you did work on the staff.
If you don't work for the club and are just a diehard fan like most of us then come out now and no harm done mate.
We will continue to enjoy your contributions as a fan.
Over to you.

Richard Norton

Juniors
There is no chance in hell that McFooknuckle isn't going to select EA & Laf in the centres and there is no chance he'll select Clune in the 1`/2's.

You could feel quite comfortable putting your house on it, if you had a gambling problem.
Clune not getting selected in the halves for round 1 im ok with.
But Lafai and Aitken, that right there, as has been the last 2 years, is going to be our problem this year.
I agree 100% with you that both will be picked, even though neither should ever wear the red V in first grade ever again!!!
Our armchair coach feels the noose tightening around his neck so he will do what he knows best, and thats his version of playing it safe.
Keep doing what you have been and keep hoping that this time will be different to the last 75 failed attempts.

emu62

Juniors
I have answered your question and you can believe me or not I don't care.
As I have stated before I work in the medical staff but not the NRL in a different grade. I don't get the chance to diagnose some of the players but I hear the information from the people who do that's the only way I get the information ok as much as I'm going to say. I really don't care if you don't believe me or not doesn't matter.

Samy, I dont give a F##k who you work for ,or what you do but i do appreciate your contributions to this forum, So keep it coming please

kit66

Bench
Just 7 days to kick off for the boys. Can't say my expectations are very high but I'm still looking forward to the footy and a new season, I've done a tough pre-season - I've mowed the lawns and done the gardening and got all the other chores out the way, I've stocked up on beer and bog roll and I'm ready, bring it on. I've even put together my own " team that won't be picked " as follows ;

1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Williame
4. Norman
5. Ravalawa / Sailor
6. Hunt
7. Clune

8. Vaughan
9. McIness when fit / Brittain for now
10. Kerr if fit / Graham for now
11. Frizell
12. T.Sims
13. Merrin

14. Ford
15. Lawrie
16. K.Sims when fit / Host or Fuimaono for now
17. Luke

Go Saints !

Saint Pedro

Juniors
Just 7 days to kick off for the boys. Can't say my expectations are very high but I'm still looking forward to the footy and a new season, I've done a tough pre-season - I've mowed the lawns and done the gardening and got all the other chores out the way, I've stocked up on beer and bog roll and I'm ready, bring it on. I've even put together my own " team that won't be picked " as follows ;

1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Williame
4. Norman
5. Ravalawa / Sailor
6. Hunt
7. Clune

8. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. T.Sims
13. Merrin

14. Ford
15. Lawrie
17. Luke

Go Saints !
I think a change in centres would be magnificent for fan appeasement.

Belta

Juniors

1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Williame
4. Norman
5. Ravalawa / Sailor
6. Hunt
7. Clune

8. Vaughan
11. Frizell
12. T.Sims
13. Merrin

14. Ford
15. Lawrie
17. Luke

Go Saints !

Argh so you’re one of those responsible for me having to drag my a#$se across the back lawn.

PS - Like the side but would have Luke starting with Britain on bench, have JP over Saab (will eventually be Saab, but not just yet), Host instead of K Simms (who I’d rest 1-2 weeks to be safe).

Richard Norton

Juniors
I have answered your question and you can believe me or not I don't care.
As I have stated before I work in the medical staff but not the NRL in a different grade. I don't get the chance to diagnose some of the players but I hear the information from the people who do that's the only way I get the information ok as much as I'm going to say. I really don't care if you don't believe me or not doesn't matter.
Hey Samy, im only new to this place as a member, but iv been an observer for a number of years.
Iv always enjoyed your posts and your input mate.
No need to prove yourself to anyone. If someone thinks your posts are lies, they can block or ignore you or whatever it is on this.
I have close associates that work with a number of NRL clubs, including the mighty dragons.
You would be surprised how many times they get info wrong.
Alot of heresay goes on in all clubs mate.
Situations constantly change, its part and parcel of any organisation.
So keep the posts coming Samy, many of us on here enjoy your input.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Apparently according to the Illawarra Mercury Wiliame set to debut this weekend. It’s behind a paywall so not sure who the expense of but it’s a move in the right direction. The fact Mary moved Lafai to the wing last week indicated it to me, he knows Wiliame is better but just can’t drop Lafai.

George Dragon

Juniors
Aitken on Dragons outer;
Author
Troy Whittaker & Dan Walsh
Timestamp
Mon 9 Mar 2020, 03:06 PM

Paul McGregor's first gamble of a pressure-packed campaign looks set to hand Dragons recruit Brayden Wiliame his first NRL start in three years at the expense of regular centre Euan Aitken.

Wiliame is expected to start at left centre for St George Illawarra against Wests Tigers on Sunday, with Aitken unlikely to win inclusion in the game-day 17.

The move comes as McGregor looks to revitalise a Red V line-up that slumped to 15th last season, with Wiliame fast-tracked into the side for his first NRL outing since leaving Manly for Super League in 2016.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/23/casualty-ward-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

Dragsters

First Grade
Team list Tuesday will rattle a few mugs on here I imagine.

Might have to add popcorn to the gypsy shopping list, along with toilet paper.

Aitken on Dragons outer;
Author
Troy Whittaker & Dan Walsh
Timestamp
Mon 9 Mar 2020, 03:06 PM

Paul McGregor's first gamble of a pressure-packed campaign looks set to hand Dragons recruit Brayden Wiliame his first NRL start in three years at the expense of regular centre Euan Aitken.

Wiliame is expected to start at left centre for St George Illawarra against Wests Tigers on Sunday, with Aitken unlikely to win inclusion in the game-day 17.

The move comes as McGregor looks to revitalise a Red V line-up that slumped to 15th last season, with Wiliame fast-tracked into the side for his first NRL outing since leaving Manly for Super League in 2016.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/01/23/casualty-ward-all-the-latest-nrl-injury-news/

Indeed.

Brace yourself gitano...

Old Timer

Coach
Team list Tuesday will rattle a few mugs on here I imagine.

Might have to add popcorn to the gypsy shopping list, along with toilet paper.
Be careful not to choke on the popcorn and don’t forget to wipe your chin with the toilet paper because for all that shit you have talked about Aitken it looks like he is going to get wiped like a dirty arse.
Wonder if he can make the CC rep side your reserve grade insight might help him a bit?