What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 - Tips & Crowds

Dragons v Titans 24-14
Parramatta v NQ 16-12
Melbourne v Roosters 44-6
Dogs v Sharks 20-14
NZ v Tigers 26-12
Manly v Broncos 30-16

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Dodger said:
No, Brisbane v Manly is at Brookvale, it was officially swapped weeks ago. The only reason you'll see it marked otherwise is because some websites may not have updated it.

really, wel thanks for that since i was thinking of a huge upset up there but now ill stick with manly.

Sea Eagles, At Brooky it will be very hard for the Broncos to win there, Sea Eagles by 20
Cowboys,Still have Bowen and Jason Smith in there squad. Cowboys by 4
Melbourne,Good depth and star players in their squad Storm by 14
Dragons, Win stadium makes the dragons turn up and play footy. Dragons by 6
Sharks, too strong for the dogs pack and will win very comfortable. Sharks by 34
Tigers, Warriors need Price and will miss him more than people think. Tigers by 7

DR490NS

Juniors
i think you'se will see a bigger crowd for dragons game...first match at wollongong for the tear.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The same Emelio who was part of the Bulldogs backline toward the end of the 2006 season?

With Cutler playing most of the games on the wing so far this season we're 4W-5L. You do the math.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dodger said:
The same Emelio who was part of the Bulldogs backline toward the end of the 2006 season?

With Cutler playing most of the games on the wing so far this season we're 4W-5L. You do the math.

I'll do it for you..huges at 9 you'll struggle..roberts at 7 and you'll struggle more. Cuts is being treated as a scapegoat in a side that got belted in Melbourne by the comp leaders!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dragons v Titans
Parramatta v NQ
Melbourne v Roosters
Dogs v Sharks
NZ v Tigers
Manly v Broncos

phonetic

Juniors
DR490NS said:
i think you'se will see a bigger crowd for dragons game...first match at wollongong for the tear.

It's actually the second. We went down to the Cowboys 22-18 in round 3 at Win.

effnic

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Manly by 50!

NBQ to score 5 tries!
Lol!!!! May i ask what is with your obsession with the Koala. I didnt like him much when he was with us a few years back. But anyway i hope your right.

Dragons v Titans- But only just. Tits need Presto back badly
Parramatta v NQ- No Thurston. No chance.
Melbourne v Roosters- Duh
Dogs v Sharks- Not sure whats wrong with the doggies, they should fire up soon.
NZ v Tigers- Micheal Witt is back in the team........yep thats all the excuse i need for that game
Manly v Broncos- Go the mighty Eagles!!!!! If Manly go into this game as confident as i am we will lose. DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE BABY BRONCOS BOYS. I mean after all they have a whole state as there premier league so they gotta find alot of talent there.

chileman

Coach
effnic said:
If Manly go into this game as confident as i am we will lose. DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE BABY BRONCOS BOYS. I mean after all they have a whole state as there premier league so they gotta find alot of talent there.
My thoughts exactly, to be perfectly honest with you I'd just settle for a win here, thinking we will flog them might be optimistic IMO.....get the win and get our origin players back!

effnic

Bench
I have a feeling it might be hard for the boys to underestimate them for example put yourself out on the field with them, all you will be seeing is a bunch of guys in broncos jerseys a very succesful jersey with alot of pride the premiers jersey, it will be hard for them not to take that seriously. Anyway i cant wait for monday night as mon and tues are my weekend so i will be pissed by midday and on the hill by 6:01pm.

Latest posts