What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Souths

hook hook

Juniors
Yes, I agree Denis. Time for some changes and if not both of the Couchman boys, then at least select the better of the two.
I’d pick both at the expense of RFM & Lawrie. Ryan can cover middle and give luc a break on the edge. However, you’d have to start either JDB or Toby and stagger them with molo and sele to give 2 dimensions in the front row at all times

st.phil

Bench
We're truly stuffed and never win with her as ref. They may be understrength but how can you compete when the ref hates you.
do you really think she "hates" us and is biased towards the dragons? I'd say the junior refs normally hammer us and they referee through the lens of reputation and expected outcome. With souths being shitter than us, hopefully that is implanted in her brain

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Souths will definitely win this game now that Sharp is in charge. What a joke. She should not be allowed to referee Dragons games after her last 2 pathetic performances. She even got dropped last time she reffed us that is how bad she was.
Women refs and women bunker refs are ridiculously bad. It’s just the nrl trying the bullshit unification to look good

TruSaint

Referee

DRAGONS ROUND 10 TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Jack Bird – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH

9. Jacob Liddle – sponsored by Active Forklifts

10. Hame Sele – sponsored by Deicorp

11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner – sponsored by Squadron Energy

12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Shire Steel

13. Tom Eisenhuth – sponsored by CHiQ

Interchange​

14. Fa’amanu Brown – sponsored by TripADeal

15. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Konnect

16. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Professionals Padstow

17. Ben Murdoch-Masila – sponsored by HWLE

Gomarchin

Juniors
do you really think she "hates" us and is biased towards the dragons? I'd say the junior refs normally hammer us and they referee through the lens of reputation and expected outcome. With souths being shitter than us, hopefully that is implanted in her brain
Sorry, 'hates' us may be a little too harsh. Having said that, she'll make sure we don't win this weekend.