What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Warriors

franklin2323

Immortal
Tuesday announcement is usually a copy paste job anyway.

Walsh seems to have improved his consistency to one week on, one week off, so Warriors will probably get this one :p

Given he was rubbish in the 2nd half we can expect a good half on Sat night

murraymob

Coach
be interesting to see the elliott warriors game plan.I think they will try to out muscle us.3 weeks ago it may have worked.But not now with the bruise brothers holding the center of the field down

soc123_au

Staff member
Elliott should have them fired up, but we all know from past experience what Elliott "should" do & what actually happens can be vastly different.

meek

Juniors
Elliot will probably have voluntary training sessions all week , have had a meeting with Manering on monday so Mannering can select the team .
On friday they will have compulsory session in the stats room to discuss this weeks episode of "game of thrones".
On game day he will confound them all by dropping Shaun to the bench - then after the game when the mighty Panthers Win - he will trot out the usual and pretend to hang himslef with his tie.

worse coach ever to coach the panthers IMO

Oh Forgot he would have been on the blower all week trying to convince the ace up his sleeve Adrian Matty Purtell to make a comeback in this game

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
be interesting to see the elliott warriors game plan.I think they will try to out muscle us.3 weeks ago it may have worked.But not now with the bruise brothers holding the center of the field down

Plenty of games he should of had us fired up for and the local netball side would of gone better

Graftonpanther

Juniors
Don't forget if he loses he will say at the press conference that he knows its his fault not the boys. Hope we flog his side, I agree WORST coach ever for Panthers, along with his sidekick Adamson when he was there.

maple_69

Bench
Seriously how the hell did he get another job? Outside of being terrible, I couldbt think of a side less suited to his style (whatever that is) than the Warriors. I feel sorry for their fans. Someone like Anderson could have had them in the top 8 this year.

chrisD

Coach
Penrith's broken through the line there's another chance to score! MAssive night for John, huge, good input from Masoe, good shit from evertone, f**king how fast is Manu? lol @ Elliott, dropkick. Shouldn't have let the dipshits score. Too good, Docker got some real ball carries in him, ket's see him do that shit against a good team and he can be our Jason smith. Good game, good night, piss Kingston off and it's a good team. Go the mighty panthers all the way~~

Panther Pete

Juniors
So who would have predicted a 60 point win??? There are some very good signs there for us, the enthusiasm for 80 minutes was unbelievable. Luke Walsh 11 from 11, amazing effort and Isaac John looks very comfortable in the no.6. I just hope we can take that form to Kogarah next week!!!

Doomednow

Bench
Yep pretty happy with that. John, what a killer. Great games from Simmons and T Robinson again as well, Mansour might need to work on being a centre. Grant kicking arse, Walsh in career best form at the moment?

So many positives in that game.

chrisD

Coach
What happened to Anderson? Thought it was just a cork but he never came back. Did Robinson play the full 80?

franklin2323

Immortal
So....Ivan Cleary still a shit coach?

The next 6 games are the test. Dragons, bye, Tigers, Canberra, bye, Titans, Parra.

We drop 2 at most. I will then be proven wrong. The key of a good coach is keeping teams up over a length of time.

The win tonight & seeing Tighe, Ciraldo, Naiqama & Smith in NSW Cup is a good start.

franklin2323

Immortal
John is great. I said when we signed him he should be our 7. He compliments Walsh well by a strong running game given Soward & Walsh have similar styles. Could be the 1 atleast mid term.

chrisD

Coach
Friend must have made a million tackles, all I can remember is us scoring and his headgear getting bumped.