What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs the Warriors

Tronald Crump

Juniors
That is the word on the street, If the coach is still in charge next season,up to six players have said that they don't want to be here.

I saw that on social media and some Bronco's idiot on this forum has been heavily spreading the gospel. I have my doubts on it being true.

TheDMC

Bench
Seriously Wtf?

I have season tickets but think I can find something better to do on Saturday afternoon.
Don't be a puss. The warriors will probably play the Panthers back into form. Won't be the first time.

betcats

Referee
Will probably sound crazy coming from me but I think we are a good chance to win this week, you have to be pretty f**ked to lose 6 in a row.

kinghippo

Juniors
Will probably sound crazy coming from me but I think we are a good chance to win this week, you have to be pretty f**ked to lose 6 in a row.

I hope so. Depends on the team spirit as much as any dodgy team the coach names.
If we get behind they may drop their heads.
I am hoping they play angry, ignore the coaches shit game plan and try and regain some respect in their own performance.

betcats

Referee
I hope so. Depends on the team spirit as much as any dodgy team the coach names.
If we get behind they may drop their heads.
I am hoping they play angry, ignore the coaches shit game plan and try and regain some respect in their own performance.

Yeah if we f**k up early and let them score it will probably get ugly, theres no grit in this panther team and the warriors can score points plus Johnson usually plays us well. But my theory is even a broken clock is right twice a day and the warriors are as likely to show up and play shit as they are to play good.

BxTom

Bench

The planets have got to line up sooner or later. Surely something has to click...

Tom.

betcats

Referee
You know things are getting desperate when we are pinning our hopes on saying

"We have to win eventually!!!"

Hahaha that is literally the basis of me thinking we are a chance this week. Its true though, unless you are the knights right now you aren't going to lose 8 or 9 games in a row, someone you play in that time will give a f**ked performance to feed on.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Hahaha that is literally the basis of me thinking we are a chance this week. Its true though, unless you are the knights right now you aren't going to lose 8 or 9 games in a row, someone you play in that time will give a f**ked performance to feed on.

Griffin: Hold my beer

;)

Fangs

Coach
Jesus I hope we win this week. This year has been so embarrassing. I can't go to work on Monday if we lose at home to this mob.

Fibroman

First Grade
Having cleaned up 50 million in last nights powerball, I was going to spend the lot on hookers and cocaine, but now that I have seen our lineup, I think I shall put the lot on Warriors 13 + and bring them into $1.04.

The yak

Juniors
Having cleaned up 50 million in last nights powerball, I was going to spend the lot on hookers and cocaine, but now that I have seen our lineup, I think I shall put the lot on Warriors 13 + and bring them into $1.04.

A fool and his money are soon parted.
The Warriors and Panthers are 2 teams I wouldn't bet a cent of the neighbours money on.They have left many punters smiling by half time and crying by full time. Far too erratic the pair of them.

You'd do better to load up on aspirin & a bag of cool ice.

Big Mick

Referee
For mine this is easy. Drop Hiku and Browne.

Whare goes to wing. Peach goes to Centre.
TMM goes to five-eight, Cartwright to backrow, JFH to bench. Kikau comes onto the bench

Moylan, Whare, Peach, Blake, DWZ, TMM, Cleary, Tamou, Wallace, RCG, Cartwright, Yeo, Merrin
Bench: JFH, Latu, Kikau, CHN

Wont happen but.

Bob

Juniors

TMM goes to five-eight, Cartwright to backrow, JFH to bench. Kikau comes onto the bench

Moylan, Whare, Peach, Blake, DWZ, TMM, Cleary, Tamou, Wallace, RCG, Cartwright, Yeo, Merrin

Wont happen but.
Mine would be
Moylan, dwz, Blake, Whare, Hiku, TMM, Cleary, Cartwright, Yeo, CHN, RCG, Wallace, Tamou, Bench - Peachey, Merrin, Kikau, JFH

mxlegend99

Referee

Wont happen but.
Pretty simple. Last year our centres killed it. Put them back where they thrived.

Latest posts