What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 Saturday 19th May v Cowboys @ 1300 Smiles Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
I respect you're opinion thebrow but I can't say I agree. Just watch what Cody does, almost everytime he touches the ball, he looks dangerous and he seems to create stuff out of no where sometimes. One of the most dangerous attacking players in the comp for sure.

On another note, sorry I missed this the other day:

Junior Tatola Post-Match Reaction: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/05/21/tatola-good-test-against-world-class-team/
The only minor criticism I have of Cody is he occasionally drifts in and out of games sometimes but he will be working hard on that no doubt!

The Brow it has all been Cody this Cody that.. it seems like an attack on him. There are many other things to discuss instead of a vendetta against one single player!

Scoopdog

Juniors
Which of those 8 5/8’s leads the NRL in handling errors , I’ll give you the tip , they don’t play for a club not named Souths.
Which of those,if not all of those has a higher rate of defensive deficiencies than cody.the tip is most if not all!you are one person with a vendetta,we are many with objectivuty.i would not swap him for any of them!

thebrow

Juniors
The only minor criticism I have of Cody is he occasionally drifts in and out of games sometimes but he will be working hard on that no doubt!

The Brow it has all been Cody this Cody that.. it seems like an attack on him. There are many other things to discuss instead of a vendetta against one single player!
If you go back and read what I actually said not words others have put in my mouth , I have said Cody is a good player but he is overrated by some Souths fans. People on here saying they wouldn’t swap the likes of Milford , Morgan , Munster or Widdop for him proves as much. There is no vendetta against Cody , more a puzzling bewilderment on how some rates rate him so high

thebrow

Juniors
Mo

Moylan and Norman??

No way you're kidding yourself.

I'd actually rather Cody over Widdop too!

Green hasn't been as red hot lately til this year. I don't know if he can keep it up! I'd say Cody is on par with Green.
If you read what I actually said , I said on their best form. And on their best form Norman and Moylan have gone better than Cody’s best. They are below him now no doubt but in the right environment they have proven to be better than Cody has at his best.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you read what I actually said , I said on their best form. And on their best form Norman and Moylan have gone better than Cody’s best. They are below him now no doubt but in the right environment they have proven to be better than Cody has at his best.
I completely disagree Brow.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Might want to keep that in mind in the future

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Morgan
Munster
Green
Keary
Widdop
Maloney
Milford
Moylan
Norman

All better than him at their best ( some are in a slump now but have proven to be better in last 1-2 years )
The top 5 are relatively proven. Premierships, Origin etc. the rest have hot streaks and get paid for them, but don’t offer consistently. Why, cause they’ll be moved around in positions. The top 5 maintain and own their position. Walker for me adds some consistency but has his own attacking flair which under Seibold has been embraced. Hence why the left side is potent this year. He’s at 5/8. Last year, between 5/8 and fullback.

Adding the recent death of his mother, I think playing at all is a monumental effort.

Latest posts