What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 Saturday 19th May v Cowboys @ 1300 Smiles Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit hey lads in our past like 8 matches I think against them we haven't beat them. They are a bogey side for us!

If we say we will do it easily and go in with that mentality we could be in for a rude shock.

The Cows will be absolutely desperate. Just like Angus said earlier tonight too. If you take any game lightly you're kidding yourself he said.

I'd just be happy with any kind of win.

The Cows will look to play simple but complete very highly and get back to basics,

We must complete at about 85percent. If not we are asking for trouble and inviting JT and the like to have a good crack at us!

We need to consolidate lads. Round 13 we will be without our origin stars!

callmack1

Staff member
Can't wait for this!!

We have to be wary of the Cowboys as they are a bit of a bogey team for us and we haven't beaten them since late 2015. What's more, they still have a quality roster despite their form, will be so desperate and the trip to Townsville is always tough.

Still, can't wait!

Travitoh

First Grade
Can't wait for this!!

We have to be wary of the Cowboys as they are a bit of a bogey team for us and we haven't beaten them since late 2015. What's more, they still have a quality roster despite their form, will be so desperate and the trip to Townsville is always tough.

Still, can't wait!

That's what was said about Canberra ;)
Is it coincidental that these bogey teams emerged in 2015?

callmack1

Staff member
That's what was said about Canberra ;)
Is it coincidental that these bogey teams emerged in 2015?
I know but I just don't like to get too far ahead of myself! ;)

Haha, maybe it is just a coincidence but even before then, we've had an inconsistent record againd the Cowboys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know but I just don't like to get too far ahead of myself! ;)

Haha, maybe it is just a coincidence but even before then, we've had an inconsistent record againd the Cowboys.
Likewise bro.... exactly like me!

They still have quality guys there so we need to be on our toes!

callmack1

Staff member
My Line Up for this week is:

1. Johnston
2. Graham
3. Inglis (C)
4. Gagai
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. T.Burgess
9. Cook
10. G.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Crichton
13. S.Burgess

14. Murray
15. Clark
16. Nicholls
17. Tatola

This is assuming Jennings is back and Kennar is still out.

I guess we'll find out very soon!

@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit hey lads in our past like 8 matches I think against them we haven't beat them. They are a bogey side for us!

If we say we will do it easily and go in with that mentality we could be in for a rude shock.

The Cows will be absolutely desperate. Just like Angus said earlier tonight too. If you take any game lightly you're kidding yourself he said.

I'd just be happy with any kind of win.

The Cows will look to play simple but complete very highly and get back to basics,

We must complete at about 85percent. If not we are asking for trouble and inviting JT and the like to have a good crack at us!

We need to consolidate lads. Round 13 we will be without our origin stars!
Yes we have struggled playing the cows for a number of season now but at some point things have to turn around so why not start that this weekend.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes we have struggled playing the cows for a number of season now but at some point things have to turn around so why not start that this weekend.
This is such a big test though after such a high last week! It's a bigger test than what most realise!

I'm less worried about the Warriors game next week than this one.

This is the one that concerns me!

southsport

First Grade
This is such a big test though after such a high last week! It's a bigger test than what most realise!

I'm less worried about the Warriors game next week than this one.

This is the one that concerns me!
I think Souths should keep a close eye on Jake Granville this week, he should be out to impress now that the QLD origin hooking position has become available.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Souths should keep a close eye on Jake Granville this week, he should be out to impress now that the QLD origin hooking position has become available.
Correct Southy. Feldt is a very good guy for them too!

They've danger all over the park!

We just have to play fast and hopefully we will be ok!