What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

franklin2323

Immortal
Surely the club would be running the "he's not a centre, he's a 2RF who can cover centre only for mid-game injuries" argument to the NRL. Then roll the tape of the first 15 minutes of the Tigers game - who could argue?

To be fair to him. Atleast this time he'd have a week training there

GongPanther

Referee
I know I would, unfortunately I think because Souths ran him at centre a bit he is classified as a centre/ second rower
These are farkin bureaucrats we’re dealing with not knowledgeable footy people like us:blush:
Was he playing centre when the Tigers tore us a new one? How about Naden in the centres?

Whino

Bench
Panthers Canterbury Cup coach Guy Missio has finalised his side to face Wentworthville Magpies at Ringrose Park.

Veteran prop Sam McKendry will play his first game since March 2018, when he suffered his third ACL injury in a win against South Sydney.
Panthers v Wentworthville
Ringrose Park
3pm Sunday 26 May

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Allan FITZGIBBON
3. Brayden MCGRADY
4. Matheson JOHNS
24. Stephen CRICHTON
14. Adam FEARNLEY
7. Kurt FALLS
13. Kaide ELLIS
21. Meni LUKE
10. Sam MCKENDRY
23. Liam MARTIN
12. Billy BURNS
18. Hame SELE

8. Spencer LENIU
11. Jack HETHERINGTON
15. Nick LUI-TOSO
19. Reed IZZARD

franklin2323

Immortal
Was he playing centre when the Tigers tore us a new one? How about Naden in the centres?

From what I heard and who ran out for NSW Cup this looks like the 17.

Edwards
Mansour
Naden
Fuimaono
To'o
Maloney (Laurie cover if he plays origin)
Luai
Tamou
Katoa
Grant
Kikau
Yeo
JFH

Kenny
RCG
Leota
Winterstein

From what I heard and who ran out for NSW Cup this looks like the 17.

Edwards
Mansour
Naden
Fuimaono
To'o
Maloney (Laurie cover if he plays origin)
Luai
Tamou
Katoa
Grant
Kikau
Yeo
JFH

Kenny
RCG
Leota
Winterstein

I believe Egan is a good chance of being back this week.

murraymob

Coach
this thread is always the best .Why because we beat those slimey heels. My work place was very quiet after the game