What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Eels

Panfa

Juniors
Jared maria hargraves just got a week suspension for his hit on ponga thats another reason to be confident of upsetting the roosters.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Jared maria hargraves just got a week suspension for his hit on ponga thats another reason to be confident of upsetting the roosters.

Unless the Chooks are rolling out their reserve grade side come rd 13 I don't feel confident at all.
Got to get past Manly first.

franklin2323

Immortal
Keary has been ruled out of Origin with concussion. Cody Walker the favourite now for 6.
Don't know if that makes a Walker/ Reynolds halves paring more appealing.
Surely Maloney is not back in the frame?

You think in that case with Cook they'd play both but Fittler seems to have an obssession with Cleary

unKwn

Juniors
You think in that case with Cook they'd play both but Fittler seems to have an obssession with Cleary
i think it’s more because fittler gave gus a promise to stick with cleary for the next few years if he picked him in 2018

Panfa

Juniors
Todays centre pairing is mcgrady and johns straight swap for injured 1st grade pair game vs wenty is at ringrose park outside wenty leagues club kickoff 3pm for those who are interested.

Abacus

Juniors
Todays centre pairing is mcgrady and johns straight swap for injured 1st grade pair game vs wenty is at ringrose park outside wenty leagues club kickoff 3pm for those who are interested.
If either is to play next week, you'd expect them to be dragged from today's game.

betcats

Referee
I like Naden, he’s a great guy and I’m real happy he’s getting a run. I’ve only seen johns play twice but he looks like a smart footy player, something we lack.

Bob

Juniors
Thats like saying you cant find a band-aid so we'll have to amputate.
I know, not crazy about it myself but nrl rules I believe, unless we run with Aekins as a centre as that’s what he came to the club as

Abacus

Juniors
I know, not crazy about it myself but nrl rules I believe, unless we run with Aekins as a centre as that’s what he came to the club as
Surely the club would be running the "he's not a centre, he's a 2RF who can cover centre only for mid-game injuries" argument to the NRL. Then roll the tape of the first 15 minutes of the Tigers game - who could argue?

Bob

Juniors
Surely the club would be running the "he's not a centre, he's a 2RF who can cover centre only for mid-game injuries" argument to the NRL. Then roll the tape of the first 15 minutes of the Tigers game - who could argue?
I know I would, unfortunately I think because Souths ran him at centre a bit he is classified as a centre/ second rower
These are farkin bureaucrats we’re dealing with not knowledgeable footy people like us:blush: