What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V Roosters

Munky

Coach
Trying to defend Hargraves hit on Fish is childish dribble and only makes him out to paper cover the shittyness of his side.

I think Robbos MO is to never criticise his players in public and back them no matter what.

I imagine behind closed doors he tears strips off them.

Iamback

Coach
We need to take a deep breath.

Everything is going our way at the moment, full strength no injury worries.

I don’t think we have peaked by any means, but it only takes a serious injury or two to change fortunes.

At the end of the day , we really have performed extraordinary well to be 10/11.

We have put ourselves in a position where top four position is looking likely and that is all you can ask.

NSW Cup are as dominate as NRL

forby

Juniors
Tedesco must be deaf as he said he didn't hear what was said. And Robinson must be joking if he doesn't think he abused the ref. He even said that he was right in what he said just said it the wrong way. He also made a snide remark about always having a player sin binned against Penrith.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Tedesco must be deaf as he said he didn't hear what was said. And Robinson must be joking if he doesn't think he abused the ref. He even said that he was right in what he said just said it the wrong way. He also made a snide remark about always having a player sin binned against Penrith.all

I totally agree. Robinson always seems so slimy when speaking after a loss.

Martin had an OK game tonight, sure he made a coupe of errors. I believe he is a good chance of playing for NSW blues in origin.

Some on this forum, seem to pick out a player after each game, and go hell for leather on him. A couple of weeks ago it was Luai. I wonder do you have a roster for this player criticism ? 😂

PS Before the pile in. Yes I know, I am complaining about others complaining. The irony is not lost on me.

PPSS: I'm not trying or even attempting to tell folks how to think.

I just find it all quite amusing and fascinating........😂

The_Frog

First Grade
Edwards murdered a certain try.
Not an easy one to take, maybe he could have kicked it ingoal and dived on it. There were no Roosters in front of him. Taking balls at his ankles is not Dylan's strong suit.

Munky

Coach
Not an easy one to take, maybe he could have kicked it ingoal and dived on it. There were no Roosters in front of him. Taking balls at his ankles is not Dylan's strong suit.

Dylan is the best fullback in the league inside the defensive half.

Probably the worst in the attacking half.

Insane dichotomy.

GongPanther

Referee

‘Every f***ing time’: JWH binned for ref explosion — but Robbo backs Roosters star

Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea-Hargreaves was dramatically binned against Penrith on Saturday night for swearing at referee Gerard Sutton.After the match, Roosters coach Trent Robinson sensationally defended Waerea-Hargreaves who he believes is unfairly targeted by officials.

Penrith were cruising to victory when Waerea-Hargreaves lost his cool at Sutton with 11 minutes left in the contest.James Fisher-Harris was barging over for the Panthers’ fifth try when he copped a swinging arm to the cheek from Waerea-Hargreaves.

Sutton awarded the try and then called out the Roosters prop, who pre-empted he was about to be put on report. “You take every opportunity you get to put me on report, don’t you reckon,” Waerea-Hargreaves said to Sutton. “I’m just saying. Every time bro, every f***ing time. It’s not fair mate, I’m telling you.”

At that point, Sutton had heard enough and binned him as Waerea-Hargreaves protested “no, no, no” before James Tedesco ushered his teammate away. Waerea-Hargreaves began walking off while barking back his protest two more times at Sutton.

“Every f***ing time bro. Every time,” he said. Sutton simply responded with “go” and Tedesco was forced to stop Waerea-Hargreaves walking back towards the referee.

“He’s not going to change his decision Jared, oh Jared be careful,” Andrew Voss said on Fox League as Waerea-Hargreaves went to walk back towards Sutton. “If he goes on here he’ll be sent off altogether. I know he wears his heart on his sleeve and they’re short sleeves at that.”

The Panthers were given a second shot at goal due to the incident, which Nathan Cleary slotted as the final points of the match which they won 32-6.

Roosters coach Trent Robinson didn’t excuse the swearing but fiercely defended Waerea-Hargreaves’ overall point.

“You can’t speak that way. It wasn’t bad but he swore. He didn’t sweat at him, he didn’t abuse him,” Robinson said. “He swore and if that’s unacceptable, I’m not sure but we haven’t seen too many of those. But if there’s a swear word used (and) they’re going off then that’s fine.

“(But) Jared is also right. Guys hit guys like that around the chops all the time. How many eight-point tries have we seen from guys diving in the corner and getting hit in the head, that just doesn’t happen. “If that’s James Tedesco doing that tackle he’s not on report. That’s not a reportable high tackle. “(But) you can’t speak like that.” Robinson then doubled down and suggested Waerea-Hargreaves is being targeted by referees.

“If Jared does something like that, everyone’s ears prick up. We had a guy (Sitili Tupouniua) miss this week for getting concussed and it just wasn’t even really spoken about,” he said. “If Jared does that it’s a different story and I guess that’s what he felt and I think he expressed that clearly and in the wrong way, which got him 10 in the bin.

“I’d be interested to know how many little knees or high shots there have been and then there has been a penalty, it just doesn’t happen. “But high shots do happen on the goal line.

“I think we’ve had a sin bin in every game in our last three games against Penrith so Jared is obviously frustrated by that and he made that clear and he shouldn’t have sworn to make that point and obviously the ref is sensitive about it as well so he sent him to the bin.”

GongPanther

Referee
I think Robbos MO is to never criticise his players in public and back them no matter what.

I imagine behind closed doors he tears strips off them.
That is bordering on Sociopathic ignorance. Storm had that in spades during their ill gotten dominance.

Panfa

Juniors
The game was long gone before then.robbo is under pressure after signing a 5yr extension.Hargraves has been the dirtiest player in the league the last 10 yrs and the chooks keep resigning the dope.Im so glad we didn't sign him he's just a stupid footballer who's very bad for the chooks.

Latest posts