What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V the Tigers

Vicpanther

Juniors
Biggest test of the season. Really excited for this one.
It's amazing g how things change.
If you said to us last year that the tiggers would be one of our biggest tests you would be laughed at.

Cleary has done wonders with that team and I think a lot of it is attitude. Similar with us the player group is happy and look what has happened.

mxlegend99

Referee
Tigers are possibly the best team we've faced yet. But our team is the best we have had in 7 weeks.

These injuries will benefit us in the long run. It brought the best out in Maloney. Forced our pack yo dtep up aswell and if we maintain thsy while adding our troops we should be hitting our peak as the Origin series ends.

The timing is basically perfect. By finals we should hopefully be full strength aside from Edwards with plenty of time for the injured players to catch up to the team in form.

Sadly I may be too optimistic in thinking we get all these guys back without losing anyone else. But say we do... it certainly feels like the stars could be aligning for us.

Fangs

Coach
It's amazing g how things change.
If you said to us last year that the tiggers would be one of our biggest tests you would be laughed at.

Cleary has done wonders with that team and I think a lot of it is attitude. Similar with us the player group is happy and look what has happened.

That's right.

I penciled the Parramatta and Cowboys games as losses. And the tigers as push overs. It's completely flipped.

OldPanther

Coach
I'd love to be there, but a 3 and 1/2 hr drive home at that time doesn't appeal when I can see it on tv. Might not be as good live, but I'm just getting too old and decrepit!!
Tom.

That's a shame. Hope you enjoy the game anyways.

I'm just about to leave the central coast.