What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Big Face & The Warriors - Team List Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't think anyone has been talking him up like he is some sort of Kikau mate.
You need to keep in mind though that we have been hearing his name for the last 18 months as being someone with potentially a big NRL future and all of us have hoped that that future will begin and be played out in the Blue and Gold. This Friday night we get the chance to see the start of it after what has been a long wait, through some troubling times of late.

I've seen him play 5 or 6 times. Runs hard. I think behind Manu and Matagi he will be the most penetrating. He will go ok. I see him as a better player then Scott and has potential to be as good as KE.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I've seen him play 5 or 6 times. Runs hard. I think behind Manu and Matagi he will be the most penetrating. He will go ok. I see him as a better player then Scott and has potential to be as good as KE.
Matagi? Honestly? Sorry Gus. Not with ya on that one.

I don't think anyone has been talking him up like he is some sort of Kikau mate.
You need to keep in mind though that we have been hearing his name for the last 18 months as being someone with potentially a big NRL future and all of us have hoped that that future will begin and be played out in the Blue and Gold. This Friday night we get the chance to see the start of it after what has been a long wait, through some troubling times of late.

Has he put on some beef? He's not large if they're planning on playing him in the middle (as per last few Wenty games).

emjaycee

Coach
So 2 debutants?
Who knows?
All i know is that my mail 2 weeks ago had Ray Stone in the Development Squad and now he is in top 30 and named in 21 this week. If he was promoted to top 30 why name him in 21 unless we couldnt name someone else or unless BA is planning on playing him?

It's very exciting.

emjaycee

Coach
Also, i may be wrong but Stone and Marata both play on the edge. Naming Scott on the edge if he is injured means an easy swap out without reshuffling as Ma'u would be a better middle than either of the other 2.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know hes getting down on troups but the Stone option absolutely flys against everything BA has done in the past.
. New Assistant Coach.
. Talk of a HOFM
. Juniors being promoted and possibly even playing.
What the hell is going on?