What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Sharks

dungay dragon

Juniors
This hurts MUCH more than that loss against the Bulldogs in 2018.
Hearing that f**king song at the end of the game over the PA made me ill.
Set restarts esp in the first half killed us
Brave effort to come back and almost snatch it twice late..
The more i see of Dufty , the more he is destined for 5/8 or half . Has played there in juniors.
Have never rated Norman , more of the showman type , who doesnt involve himself , for the dollars he is on..Happy to move him on , and give Duff and Clune a crack..

Dragon David

First Grade
Very unlucky today

Dodgy opening try awarded against us

Sharkies constantly offside

Ref awarding 6 agains without any intelligible reason

Our forwards are lightweight compared to most packs

Dufty and Lomax were brilliant at times

Norman should be dropped for young Sailor

Plenty of effort

We urgently need 2 big boppers.
All your points are 100% Saints Forever.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Yep, first Normans kicking game then Hunts killed us at the end.
The grubber was good but too heavy and so was the cross kick to Saab.
And all his other bombs prior in the 2nd half reminded me of the same crap he was doing at half before moved.
He just puts it straight up and lands in the backs hands everytime and can't seem to make it a competition for our blokes or foce any pressure with them.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Future Looks Bright
Need to fix our 5/8 option
Couple of signings
Good coach
One strong forward and we are on our way
Team is looking better
Great Juniors coming through
I get that tingling feeling when our team is stacked with our own Juniors
Go Saints

Agree with all of this.
Just need to p@ss Mc85 and Norman off. We will never win a premiership with these 2.
Our attack is showing enterprise with some slick play.
Lomax, how good is he going to be.
Not sold on Saab.
As you say we need some props bit they have to be mobile not plodders.

Making the 8 is now almost out of reach, release the pressure of that and announce whats happening in 2021 re: coach

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Ok this is going to be hard, and it goes again everything we have been saying about Mary for many years, but here goes.

Well done Mary for calling out the refereeing decision and its affect on the game. "How can they keep getting these calls wrong"

Ok now that, that is out of the way - sack Mary.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Whilst there is a lot of commentary on our backline and who should play where...I feel our forwards just aren’t big and intimidating enough. If we go in with light pack we have to become more disciplined and stronger in defence; too much grab crap!

Shouldn’t have to hope’ the bunker, the rep looks after us or preying we score 30 points to out score our opposition.

jeffdragon

Bench
Would have been great to win.
It was there for us,fui dropped it on the 4th,rava went out.
Didn't build pressure when sharks dropped the ball late.
Realistically we weren't going to make the 8 after the first 4 losses.
Atkins is a set restart king,gives more than any other ref.

qld redvee

Juniors
christ we were unlucky at the end but we gave them too much ball and field position in first half . To me coaches really need to do something with lawries game - he just cant keep taking it up without looking for a offload so we lose a tackle and momentum most times . Norman just does not get involved enough but for some reason he is a koala and is superglued into the 6 jersey. Aitkens runs hard BUT needs to have a passing game . we need another hard runner in the forwards so Merrin must go and lets try Kaide ellis seeing as we brought him to replace graham .. ( why did we buy merrin for 2 years ?? cc for him in 21 ) Congrats to Duffty and Lomax and to think supercoach didnt rate them ... and what about supercoach on fox before the game and the "falling forward" philosophy !!!!!!!!! wonder if that came from the overseas junket But like everyone has said losing to the scum is too hard to take

avocado

Juniors
Whilst there is a lot of commentary on our backline and who should play where...I feel our forwards just aren’t big and intimidating enough. If we go in with light pack we have to become more disciplined and stronger in defence; too much grab crap!

Shouldn’t have to hope’ the bunker, the rep looks after us or preying we score 30 points to out score our opposition.
Nah.

That Ramien try shouldn’t have been disallowed. Evened out.

EDIT. Quoted wrong post