What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

Smug Panther

First Grade
Several posts deleted in this thread.

A reminder that posting screenshots of tweets is not permitted. Use the link to the tweet in the tweets share menu, or copy it from your browser url on desktop.

If you doubt the veracity of a tweet screenshot, go to that account first and look for the tweet instead of allowing false rumours to persist.
Ok Tim

GongPanther

Referee

A reminder that posting screenshots of tweets is not permitted. Use the link to the tweet in the tweets share menu, or copy it from your browser url on desktop.

If you doubt the veracity of a tweet screenshot, go to that account first and look for the tweet instead of allowing false rumours to persist.
Strnge thing is, when a tweet is posted, I can only see the blue bird.

Kilkenny

Coach
I would hope given we have quite a few fringe players on the cusp of origin selection we will turn up and put our foot to the metal.

This is not a game to just go thru the motions, so I hope we put on a really good show.

GongPanther

Referee

I can't see the last 22 mins of postings.

betcats

Referee
Seems like a lot of good juniors still in pipeline.
I wish the Eels had a few.

Tago won’t be stuck for to long. He will get a taste this year and be pushing for regular games next year I think.

I was just reading this week about pensini and some other kid getting a lot of hype, Parra don’t lack juniors.

GongPanther

Referee
Develop, Develop, Develop Hindy. Have the right systems in place so the players reach their full potential.Then do you best to keep the vultures away.

I won't name drop talent on here. I don't like to add pressure or alert others.
Were the Panthers ever in the hunt in offerring Suuali a contract? I'm a bit puzzled in why a player of such potential wasn't caught on by our scouts.

murraymob

Coach
Were the Panthers ever in the hunt in offerring Suuali a contract? I'm a bit puzzled in why a player of such potential wasn't caught on by our scouts.
We didn’t miss him just did not want to get into the auction he was after.He was always going to the highest bidder.we have plenty of juniors to spend the money on

Original Name

Juniors
Is he under contract for next year? Sounds like there is to much talent stuck in NSW cup.
Burton's leaving. Staines might be our long term FB, if he's not he'll probably go to another club to start at FB. Tago can play backrow and Ivan has said he considers Martin's furue in the middle as he gets older. Capewell it looks like might be leaving after next year. Plenty of options open for him and Jenkins.

MugaB

Coach
Why bother tipping your hat in for a junior who has tix on himself, rather than those who'd work hard towards coming to your club, this whole Suaali thing between souths and easts aswell as RU, leaves me shaking my head, its a great way to műck up your salary cap

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal

All well and good... the majority of us post on our phones and in which case screenshots are the only way

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
All well and good... the majority of us post on our phones and in which case screenshots are the only way

At the bottom right of any tweet you will find the 'Share' button (the tray with an upward facing arrow). Press on it, choose "Copy Link". You can then paste it into the reply field here.

upload_2021-5-29_12-26-59.png

Screenshots, as evidenced by previous posts in this thread, can be easily manipulated and used to provide false information.

And yes, aware of the irony of using a screenshot to illustrate a way to not take screenshots.

GongPanther

Referee
67-11 the combined for/against in the reserves and NRL average each gameday.

EDIT: It's more than that as the reserves have played only 9 games.

Last edited: