What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Tigers

jeffdragon

Bench
Patience you dumb pricks
Hold the fckin ball
Build some fckn pressure.
Norman throws a hard pass tariq was never going to catch.
What a fckn disgrace.
Ah f**k this club and this team of fcking merlkins.

Illusion

Bench
They have no idea what they are doing ... Yea we have players out but tigers are not that good .... Not sure about the coaching either ......

moes

Bench
Not enough Polynesian forwards. I know why. We all know why but it’s a major reason why we have no go forward

jeffdragon

Bench
Why is it whenever have 70 % of the ball.

Down on troops is bs still enough to win
Open your eyes Vaughan. Try you dope.

Illusion

Bench
Sorry but the entire problem is the attack. It is so inept that it is putting insane pressure on the defense. There is zero creativity. One out, block play, flat structure and asking no questions of the defense. We are in desperate, desperate need of a creative half.
Halves .....

moes

Bench
Lawrie worse front rower in the game
Periera worse winger in the game
Norman worse 5/8
Should I keep going?

Dragons4me

Juniors
I'm going to call it now. Drop Hunt and Norman. You know what you get from them. Same old same old. Week in week out. Tired of the same same. Time to promote Sullivan and Amone. Time to bring bring on the future now.

Last edited:

Latest posts