What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs the Dragons

OldPanther

Coach
Maybe Jack deserved to be charged, but, honestly, how the f..k did De Bellin not get charged for his tackle on DWZ?
Oh, I forgot! It's SOO time isn't it!

I watch it again yesterday and the Tackle on DWZ wasn't that bad. Borderline at best.

betcats

Referee
I watch it again yesterday and the Tackle on DWZ wasn't that bad. Borderline at best.

Agree, it looked wild because his legs swung around but his head was never in any danger of spearing the turf, his upper body was always horizontal.

mxlegend99

Referee
Agree, it looked wild because his legs swung around but his head was never in any danger of spearing the turf, his upper body was always horizontal.
Oh thats the tackle being referred to? I think we deserved a penalty for it. But certainly not worth being charged for.

betcats

Referee
Oh thats the tackle being referred to? I think we deserved a penalty for it. But certainly not worth being charged for.

Yeah I think so. I was happy with the play on TBH after the replay, he was never in a dangerous position even though it looked bad at first sight.