What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 - v Panthers

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Dont know what it looks like on TV guys, but by f%$k we are poor live, we have nothing in attack except for plodding up the middle, the halves unfortunately are giving us nothing, 10-0 up by penrith may as well be 30-0, I really cant see us coming out of this, we are just a real rabble atm, seething watching this.
Mate it’s a tough watch in my warm living room with a beer in hand, god only knows what it’s like to actually be out there, sorry.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Dont know what it looks like on TV guys, but by f%$k we are poor live, we have nothing in attack except for plodding up the middle, the halves unfortunately are giving us nothing, 10-0 up by penrith may as well be 30-0, I really cant see us coming out of this, we are just a real rabble atm, seething watching this.
Unfortunately looks exactly like that on TV as well. Forwards have no impact and halves not creating.

John moz

Juniors
We will be flogged again this week defence shit our structure none.

Sloan if he doesnt come out in the 2nd half and pull his finger out and have a go piss him off

qld redvee

Juniors
Justa
Its not any better on TV and you have the commentators to put up with also
Rabble no game plan no idea of last tackle options no pace no nothing
You deserve a medal

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
No Su'a, No Bird, No Sele, No Lomax, Reserve grade half, Ravalawa dropped....Blake Lawrie zero impact off the bench (again)....10 - nil ...could be a lot worse actually but still plenty of time for us to roll over for this one too...Hope I'm wrong but still don't like our chances